Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom mobile 25% off on plans with phones offer at Westwood mall Mississauga

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 3:00 am
[OP]
Newbie
Feb 24, 2018
1 posts
5 upvotes

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom mobile 25% off on plans with phones offer at Westwood mall Mississauga

Freedom Mobile store at Westwood mall Mississauga is offering 25% OFF Lifetime Discount on all the Big Gig Plans (10gb data) with phones
You can get any iPhone for $0 down along with additional 25 % Off on the plan which is amazing discount and deal is like a Boxing Week deal.
36 replies
Newbie
Oct 15, 2016
73 posts
116 upvotes
Thank you. I was looking for this deal. Got it today.
Jr. Member
Aug 5, 2008
119 posts
79 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON L4…
Ryan1234h wrote: Freedom Mobile store at Westwood mall Mississauga is offering 25% OFF Lifetime Discount on all the Big Gig Plans (10gb data) with phones
You can get any iPhone for $0 down along with additional 25 % Off on the plan which is amazing discount and deal is like a Boxing Week deal.
Is this a correct understanding that a BIG GIG plan at $50 per month for 10G with iPhone 8 tab (at additional $15 per month) will have 25% off applied to the plan to result in $37.50 per month + $15 device tab ?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1370 upvotes
e_speakerca wrote: Is this a correct understanding that a BIG GIG plan at $50 per month for 10G with iPhone 8 tab (at additional $15 per month) will have 25% off applied to the plan to result in $37.50 per month + $15 device tab ?
Yes
Newbie
Jan 4, 2017
51 posts
15 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Do this apply to the new s9 or s9+ preorder plan?

For example, can I get the everywhere Canada 60 plan for $45 (25% off included) and the s9 for an extra $20 monthly tab (even though it says the $20 is for $50+ plans only?
Sr. Member
Feb 14, 2012
950 posts
606 upvotes
Toronto
So last day of this deal is tomorrow, Feb. 26th? Can anyone confirm?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1370 upvotes
alisial3 wrote: Do this apply to the new s9 or s9+ preorder plan?

For example, can I get the everywhere Canada 60 plan for $45 (25% off included) and the s9 for an extra $20 monthly tab (even though it says the $20 is for $50+ plans only?
Yes. The 50+ is base rate before any codes
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15248 posts
4373 upvotes
Scarberia
Hot if u combine s9 plus trade in phone credits! Ymmv gl
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Oct 15, 2016
73 posts
116 upvotes
No $60 plan is the base rate. You will get the $60 plan for $45 plus tab. I am paying $70 for iphone 8plus.
I asked for 25% off on $50 plan but they told me its only for $60 plan.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15248 posts
4373 upvotes
Scarberia
adilmk wrote: No $60 plan is the base rate. You will get the $60 plan for $45 plus tab. I am paying $70 for iphone 8plus.
I asked for 25% off on $50 plan but they told me its only for $60 plan.
u can change to a 50$ plan via loyalty...call in...u will still get 25%off, its accosiated with account not the plan...YMMV
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Aug 30, 2010
68 posts
7 upvotes
Deal expired on 26th according to Freedom CSR.
Jr. Member
Sep 10, 2013
167 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
HeMo796 wrote: Deal expired on 26th according to Freedom CSR.
This ...means it expires today? As in, it's still available today?
Newbie
Aug 30, 2010
68 posts
7 upvotes
Called in and they said that the deal was only for the weekend. Tried some other stores with no luck either.
Jr. Member
Sep 10, 2013
167 posts
127 upvotes
Toronto
HeMo796 wrote: Called in and they said that the deal was only for the weekend. Tried some other stores with no luck either.
Sigh. I don't check RFD for ONE day.
Newbie
Oct 15, 2016
73 posts
116 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: u can change to a 50$ plan via loyalty...call in...u will still get 25%off, its accosiated with account not the plan...YMMV
Thank you. I didnt know that.
Member
User avatar
Jul 16, 2006
251 posts
56 upvotes
Oakville
I went to FM in Barrie and asked if they have code for 25% and they had it. So, ported my daughter's PM account (not $120/12GB) over FM $50 plan (-$12.50 (25%) = $37.50 for 5GB) and then pre-ordered SamSung Galaxy S9 for $20/mo on MyTab boost ($480 off $960).

So my daughter will have 1 more GB of data and I will pay $10 less and a nice phone for myself (she prefer iPhone SE to any android phone anyway) at descent price, Win-Win !!!. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with 3 other family's PM accounts ($120/12GB, $34/mo, $37/mo, $37/mo).
Newbie
Mar 8, 2015
49 posts
22 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Just called Westwood mall mississauga and rep said their store is not giving that offer
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 26, 2003
9927 posts
1370 upvotes
zzzzoooo wrote: I went to FM in Barrie and asked if they have code for 25% and they had it. So, ported my daughter's PM account (not $120/12GB) over FM $50 plan (-$12.50 (25%) = $37.50 for 5GB) and then pre-ordered SamSung Galaxy S9 for $20/mo on MyTab boost ($480 off $960).

So my daughter will have 1 more GB of data and I will pay $10 less and a nice phone for myself (she prefer iPhone SE to any android phone anyway) at descent price, Win-Win !!!. Now I just need to figure out what I am going to do with 3 other family's PM accounts ($120/12GB, $34/mo, $37/mo, $37/mo).
Honestly, the S9 and F&F is hot. Probably hotter then the iphone8 at $15/month. I put my preorder in today. :)
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15248 posts
4373 upvotes
Scarberia
taro-chan wrote: Honestly, the S9 and F&F is hot. Probably hotter then the iphone8 at $15/month. I put my preorder in today. :)
Ya I don't expect them to have same deal wen the iPhone x plus launches
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Top