Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile iPhone 11 @ BestBuy $275GC

The deal become hotter!
iPhone 11 for Freedom Mobile at BestBuy gift Card is now $275
Time to get the extra $175 if you activate at bestbuy.
https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/fr ... t/15550607
UPDATE
TMS follow iPhone 11 pc point is 250k if you are on 14 days period you can call to adjust the points

Still someone doesn't like this deal? I still get downvotes
Last edited by d1ulove3 on Aug 20th, 2021 11:42 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
145 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2012
3971 posts
2828 upvotes
Kitchener
Current my memory, when did Best Buy start selling for Freedom and Shaw? This seems rather new.
Why can't we all just get along?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1681 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto
Can you port over from Virgin while getting this in store?
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1597 posts
2399 upvotes
Kingston
I guess the $99 for text and talk deal is over...
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
3793 posts
1629 upvotes
Toronto
Last week I was at BB and they were all out of stock of 11s at Ajax and local stores.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2009
1692 posts
1066 upvotes
Calgary
What's the minimum plan do I have to be on?
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1681 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto
ibuddler wrote: What's the minimum plan do I have to be on?
When i try to proceed with the iPhone 11 deal on the Freedom website, it has to be on the $50 big gig plan or more...
Aug 23, 2019
479 posts
599 upvotes
I really like the deal but damn, don't want to be locked in Freedom for 2 more years.
I rarely go out of GTA but in even GTA the service is somewhat spotty, especially at home :C
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2007
1681 posts
1071 upvotes
Toronto
UnderKitten wrote: I really like the deal but damn, don't want to be locked in Freedom for 2 more years.
I rarely go out of GTA but in even GTA the service is somewhat spotty, especially at home :C
Please elaborate....bad reception is a deal breaker as what's the point of an amazing phone if you can't use it when its most needed.

I'll need to know if reception is reliable between Oshawa and North York...and along the 401 especially between those areas.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6758 posts
5305 upvotes
skyrink wrote: Please elaborate....bad reception is a deal breaker as what's the point of an amazing phone if you can't use it when its most needed.

I'll need to know if reception is reliable between Oshawa and North York...and along the 401 especially between those areas.
I've never had an issue with reception in Toronto through the durham region on the 401. Granted I'd say 99.9% of my time is spent in Toronto and I've only ventured the 401 to Oshawa a handful of times over the past 2 years.
Oct 27, 2009
71 posts
15 upvotes
Waterloo
Dumb question...I'm currently with Freedom but am planning to move to Telus in the next 1-2 months.

Could I technically get this phone with my current plan and then cancel it in 1-2 months and just pay the remaining balance in my tab?

Also, where's the GC option? I don't see it on the site.
Aug 23, 2019
479 posts
599 upvotes
skyrink wrote: Please elaborate....bad reception is a deal breaker as what's the point of an amazing phone if you can't use it when its most needed.

I have freedom and my gf has Fido.
Mostly I have bad or no service in buildings like malls, stores, office or even in my condo (bathroom especially). In these places internet speeds are very slow and calls cutout. Outside tho, no complaints. I don't recall having any problems while driving around Mississauga-Etobicoke-NorthYork--Oshawa. Toronto dt can be funky. The only time I completely had no service outside is when I drove to Ottawa somewhere in the middle. You can see on their service map that its not covered.
But yeah, mostly buildings that would screw with my service. So id have to use my gfs phone instead. She even has some service at P2 in our building.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
UnderKitten wrote: I really like the deal but damn, don't want to be locked in Freedom for 2 more years.
You can walk away anytime, just pay the device balance.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Aug 23, 2019
479 posts
599 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: You can walk away anytime, just pay the device balance.
True, but then I won't be saving much. The plan I have right now is around $20/month 20gb. After selling the iphone.
You get what you pay for and I don't hate Freedom (well only when it took 2 weeks for them to figure out my promo thing at the beginning). Otherwise, I might pull a trigger on another deal. I just don't need 10+Gb plans anymore.
Jan 28, 2018
18 posts
12 upvotes
The website says "Get up to $275 in Best Buy Gift Cards with eligible activations", does anyone know the actual amount?
Sep 16, 2013
223 posts
466 upvotes
Calgary
jeff1970 wrote: Current my memory, when did Best Buy start selling for Freedom and Shaw? This seems rather new.
You're right it is new, started about 2-3 weeks ago.