Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile new F&F promo [Targeted] EXTENDED to 31.AUG

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 3:51 pm
Aug 9, 2018
8 posts
15 upvotes
No more codes left. 5 lucky people got my codes. Check your PM. Fun way to give out codes, I may do it again when I get more codes.

Dragonrider
Ecsta
Baba Booey
Infiniteloop
Atharafzal

No more PM please.
Sep 28, 2016
2 posts
If anyone has a code to spare, I'd love one! I almost pulled the trigger this weekend.
Apr 21, 2012
34 posts
6 upvotes
Vancouver
If someone can kindly share a code, it'll be greatly appreciated! Wife is planning to switch to Freedom Mobile from Fido.
Deal Addict
Apr 11, 2003
1482 posts
617 upvotes
Putting my ask out here with the rest of the people begging for a code, if not oh well there is still the taste of the danforth and the CNE.
Sep 1, 2014
11 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
also beg a code, if anyone can share it.
Jan 11, 2002
969 posts
333 upvotes
Midland
Congrats to those who won the giveaway!!
Jul 10, 2017
152 posts
146 upvotes
If anyone has a code that I could use please pm thank you! :)
Dec 8, 2016
2 posts
2 upvotes
If anyone has a spare code it would be greatly appreciated! I've been looking for a plan to upgrade my old phone
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
1780 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
If someone is looking to put 4+ people on an account. Telus is offering $67.5 10GB for 2 years ($75 afterwards) PLUS $20 multi-line discount. You're looking at $50~/person on a "better "network.
--------------------------------------
flickr
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2532 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
hey_dude1643 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:01 pm
You're looking at $50~/person on a "better "network.
Debatable. Live near Streetsville and I'm in a deadzone with Bellus. So, "better" network is extremely generous. Been running a trial with Freedom on prepaid and I'm VERY happy with it. Just need to set up two new postpaid lines.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2005
1780 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
We'll that's why "better" is quotations. May not be better for all, hence your case. But it will be better than freedom majority of the time.
adrianf74 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:07 pm
Debatable. Live near Streetsville and I'm in a deadzone with Bellus. So, "better" network is extremely generous. Been running a trial with Freedom on prepaid and I'm VERY happy with it. Just need to set up two new postpaid lines.
--------------------------------------
flickr
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2532 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
hey_dude1643 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:13 pm
We'll that's why "better" is quotations. May not be better for all, hence your case. But it will be better than freedom majority of the time.
Fair enough. Still say Freedom, for me, has been better 95% of the time. There's one place I can't get a signal (under the Go Station in Streetsville while in a concrete and steel tunnel) but everywhere else I've been, my signal's been great.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2004
3502 posts
2147 upvotes
hey_dude1643 wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:13 pm
Besides coverage, there is a lot of up time issue with some services within Freedom as well. So even as a 9 year customer of WIND and Freedom, I would still make sure people be cautious about joining them. It's cheaper for a reason and make sure you missing call or text or coverage doesn't get you into a life and death situation.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2532 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
Xtrema wrote:
Aug 6th, 2019 12:20 pm
Besides coverage, there is a lot of up time issue with some services within Freedom as well. So even as a 9 year customer of WIND and Freedom, I would still make sure people be cautious about joining them. It's cheaper for a reason and make sure you missing call or text or coverage doesn't get you into a life and death situation.
That's also a reality with the "Big Three" as well. Where I happen to reside, I've got Koodo telling me, "Oh, just use WiFi calling instead of relying on cellular when you're at home." Granted, my internet provider is Robbers who's best known for downtime, I explain that and add, "Well, what do I do when I'm having a cardiac episode and my internet is down and your company provides NO coverage for about 10 houses on my street?" The rep responds, "Good point, I guess you should think about other cellphone companies then where you might get better coverage."

And that brings me to Freedom. Even with outages, at least I'll have a better chance of living than I did staying with the "Big Three."

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)