Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile new F&F promo [Targeted] EXTENDED to 31.AUG

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 3:51 pm
Oct 24, 2009
19 posts
17 upvotes
YVR
couple codes to spare from my own account to anyone who can answer the following trivia correctly Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Since Shaw communications owns freedom, if you look at the Shaw official logo -> Shaw )
What is ")" stands for originally in their branding.
PM IS THE KEY, don't flood this forum with answers
I'll update once all the codes are gone!
Good luck!

Update: The network "pipe" is behind the current Shaw logo, but not in its original form. 2 gone 1 left!

Codes all gone, will do another trivia if I have more!
The answer is ) represents the edge of the earth/globe, Shaw connecting the whole wide world sort of idea :)
Last edited by hwang23 on Aug 7th, 2019 1:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Just a guy passing by...
Oct 25, 2005
9 posts
2 upvotes
I have been with freedom since it's founded and have two lines. Would be happy to add another new line for wife. Greatly appreciated if someone could PM a spare code. Thanks so much in advance!
Aug 6, 2019
1 posts
1 upvote
Man this is an incredible deal! Might have to switch over from my $65 10gb rogers deal
May 28, 2017
9 posts
Interested in switching to Freedom. If anyone has a code, it would be greatly appreciated if you could PM it.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2006
2532 posts
298 upvotes
Mississauga
For everyone begging for codes, do a little legwork.

If you're near The Mobile Shop, try calling or going to those locations. They can add the code on new line activations.

If you're near a Freedom Mobile store, try and make a friend. Who knows, maybe someone at the store level can help. :)

Took me four phone calls to find the right person and a store that had stock. Good luck all.
Jul 9, 2012
79 posts
10 upvotes
ACTON
If anyone has a spare code - please PM me..

Thanks,
SP
Aug 6, 2019
1 posts
Also looking for 2 spare codes for me and my wife, thanks you and appreciate in advance.
May 26, 2011
532 posts
315 upvotes
I'd like a code, thanks.
Koodo, booking.com, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Drop, meridian, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM and Tangerine customer.
Dec 13, 2016
217 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
adrianf74 wrote:
Aug 7th, 2019 7:08 am
For everyone begging for codes, do a little legwork.

If you're near The Mobile Shop, try calling or going to those locations. They can add the code on new line activations.

If you're near a Freedom Mobile store, try and make a friend. Who knows, maybe someone at the store level can help. :)

Took me four phone calls to find the right person and a store that had stock. Good luck all.
I hope they don't resell it.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig