Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile offering some customers 5GB of free monthly data

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2019 8:04 am
Sr. Member
Jun 22, 2009
982 posts
474 upvotes
Vancouver
Jonbelloguzman wrote: Yes, he did sound abrasive. So I guess your conversation didn't get you the bonus data? Will you try again? I just don't understand how others are getting it and customers like me can't. I am on the 50 Everywhere plan from 2 years ago (8 GB, 1 GB USA, Unlimited Canada-wide calling, 2400 USA roaming minutes, unlimited international texting, etc.). I saw other posters that have the same plan as me and they got it.
I gave up trying for now as I called in a few times already and they got notice to go by on my account. I think once he puts notes on the account they wont budge for now. I spending my time tweaking my 3900x and ram setup now .( I lucked out with cc price match) to amazon pricing etc
Newbie
Jan 1, 2019
85 posts
55 upvotes
I keep coming back to this forum even though it breaks my heart since I didn't get the bonus data, lol.

Congrats to those that did. :)
Newbie
Apr 21, 2019
13 posts
4 upvotes
alicklee wrote: I gave up trying for now as I called in a few times already and they got notice to go by on my account. I think once he puts notes on the account they wont budge for now. I spending my time tweaking my 3900x and ram setup now .( I lucked out with cc price match) to amazon pricing etc
I hear you. They put notes on my account too. I'm still going to try a few more times though.
Sr. Member
Jun 22, 2009
982 posts
474 upvotes
Vancouver
Jonbelloguzman wrote: I hear you. They put notes on my account too. I'm still going to try a few more times though.
let me know how you make with that
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10291 posts
2566 upvotes
Scarberia
talking to loyatly now lol.again no luck..they are BSing me! was told my plan does NOT qualify, im on the canada everywhere 50 promo plan

i was told the 5gb bonus expired but he was able to add bonus 3gb to my plan lol..i'll take it

Then I got instant sms
Freedom Mobile Update: You have now been subscribed to Promotional Bonus 3GB Freedom Data. We hope you enjoy this feature!

also got another 30$ credit lol on live chat thru the app! good day today!
Last edited by mikka2017 on Jul 27th, 2019 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
May 24, 2008
426 posts
101 upvotes
Last Sunday, I called and said I understand there is a 5gb promo but I didn't receive a message saying I qualify and could she check if that was correct? She did, she said I didn't and that the promotion was random. I said ok thanks for checking, I had hoped as my daughters were going to University that I did stand a chance. She said let me look, then she gave it to me and the other four lines that I have as a thankyou for my loyalty. I have the promo 50gb plan like others and was just jumping with joy. She admitted she also had the promo 50 plan, it's the best plan ever she laughed. Sure is lady sure is. Keep trying folks!
Using the awesome Blackberry KEYone. Used to have BlackBerry PP SE, Z30, Z10, BOLD 9900, 9000, Playbook 36gb
Member
Mar 23, 2019
263 posts
200 upvotes
GTA
Called loyalty yesterday and got it on all 3 of my lines. All 3 are promo everywhere 60 with discounts. One with 35F&F and 2 with $10 off. They removed the 3gb I had to add it.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
3818 posts
1243 upvotes
Parry Sound
keefrto1 wrote: Last Sunday, I called and said I understand there is a 5gb promo but I didn't receive a message saying I qualify and could she check if that was correct? She did, she said I didn't and that the promotion was random. I said ok thanks for checking, I had hoped as my daughters were going to University that I did stand a chance. She said let me look, then she gave it to me and the other four lines that I have as a thankyou for my loyalty. I have the promo 50gb plan like others and was just jumping with joy. She admitted she also had the promo 50 plan, it's the best plan ever she laughed. Sure is lady sure is. Keep trying folks!
This was a front line agent or did you speak with a supervisor or the loyalty department?

Did she give 5GB to every line?
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Member
May 24, 2008
426 posts
101 upvotes
This was the first person I spoke to, I didn't ask for anyone at all. Yes all 5 lines got 5gb and my plan states promo 50 8gb but just below it when you look at data section it says 13gb
Using the awesome Blackberry KEYone. Used to have BlackBerry PP SE, Z30, Z10, BOLD 9900, 9000, Playbook 36gb
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
3818 posts
1243 upvotes
Parry Sound
keefrto1 wrote: This was the first person I spoke to, I didn't ask for anyone at all. Yes all 5 lines got 5gb and my plan states promo 50 8gb but just below it when you look at data section it says 13gb
Interesting.

Do you have any tabs? Maybe they gave it to you because you're stuck with them for a while.
This message has been approved by the Office of the Mayor of Toronto.
Member
May 24, 2008
426 posts
101 upvotes
2 tabs but 1 year left
Using the awesome Blackberry KEYone. Used to have BlackBerry PP SE, Z30, Z10, BOLD 9900, 9000, Playbook 36gb
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10291 posts
2566 upvotes
Scarberia
MayorOfToronto wrote: Interesting.

Do you have any tabs? Maybe they gave it to you because you're stuck with them for a while.
its basically all YMMV dpends on the rep u get. some play hardball and wont give u sh*t, others will please u with 5bs on all your accounts, basically a crapshoot imo, i got medium results... 3gb! its either nada, 3gb, or 5gb
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
5280 posts
4252 upvotes
keefrto1 wrote: Last Sunday, I called and said I understand there is a 5gb promo but I didn't receive a message saying I qualify and could she check if that was correct? She did, she said I didn't and that the promotion was random. I said ok thanks for checking, I had hoped as my daughters were going to University that I did stand a chance. She said let me look, then she gave it to me and the other four lines that I have as a thankyou for my loyalty. I have the promo 50gb plan like others and was just jumping with joy. She admitted she also had the promo 50 plan, it's the best plan ever she laughed. Sure is lady sure is. Keep trying folks!
Can you explain why it's the best plan Ever?
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10291 posts
2566 upvotes
Scarberia
Gtaphotog wrote: Can you explain why it's the best plan Ever?
i think it gives u free 1gb usa roaming data not sure, its great for peeps who travel near the border usa
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)