Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile rolls out more back-to-school deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 27th, 2021 8:26 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines

[Freedom Mobile] Freedom Mobile rolls out more back-to-school deals

Shaw-owned Freedom Mobile has launched its back-to-school deals, which include buy one, get one offers, several ‘Absolute Zero’ offers and more.

Let’s start with the phone options:

Buy one, get one for Absolute Zero — Samsung Galaxy A32 on $35/4GB plan
Buy one, get one for Absolute Zero — iPhone 12 on a $65/25GB plan
Samsung Galaxy A12 for Absolute Zero on a $40/10GB plan
iPhone SE (2020) for Absolute Zero on a $40/10GB plan
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G for $0 upfront on a $50/10GB plan
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for $0 upfront on a $60/10GB plan
iPhone 11 for $0 upfront on a $55/10GB plan
iPhone 12 Pro for $0 upfront on a $94/20GB plan
And here are a list of Freedom’s current plan offers (prices listed based on bring-your-own-phone, include $5 Digital Discount):

$50/mo Big Gig Unlimited 20GB
$65/mo Big Gig Unlimited 25GB
$75/mo Big Gig Unlimited 30GB
$85/mo Big Gig Unlimited 35GB
$85/mo Canada/U.S. 20GB
$115/mo Canada/U.S. 40GB
You can view the plans here and Freedom’s smartphone deals here.

SOURCE From MOBILESYRUP.COM
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
34 replies
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2019
166 posts
295 upvotes
Vancouver
Buy one, get one for Absolute Zero — iPhone 12 on a $65/25GB plan

Trying to find more details about this plan, are both phones $65 a month?
Jr. Member
May 25, 2008
166 posts
104 upvotes
Mississauga
For iPhone 12 (64GB) Offer: i) activate a new service or upgrade your phone on any $50/month (after Digital Discount) or higher rate plan with MyTab and ii) activate a second new service with a iPhone 12 (64GB) on any $65/month (after Digital Discount) or higher rate plan (i.e., Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 20GB Special, Promo Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 11GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 12GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 15GB, Promo Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 16GB, Promo Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 20GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 25GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 10GB + 3GB Canada-U.S., or Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 30GB + 5GB Canada-U.S. plan) with a $15/month MyTab charge for 24 months. Both phones must be activated on the same account at the same time, each on a 24 month services agreement.

You’ll receive up to $360 in service credits applied as a $15 monthly credit on your account for up to 24 months to a maximum of $360 to offset the $15/month for 24 months MyTab charge on the second eligible line only. The credits will start to be applied to your account as a bill adjustment before tax on your 2nd bill. The credits will be applied as long as your account is in good standing (not suspended or cancelled) and as long as you continue to be eligible. Your service will no longer be eligible for the promotion if you: a) downgrade either of your phone rate plans to a non-eligible plan; b) return either phone; or c) port either number away from Freedom Mobile. If you are not eligible for the promotion during any month, that credit will be entirely forfeited and cannot be made up. If you qualify for the credit in the months following the ineligible month, you will continue to receive the credit as applicable. The promotion may not be combined, on either line, with any other service credit offers, with the exception of any qualifying bonus data offers, Digital Discount, the Refer a Friend program, or MyTab offers.
Newbie
May 1, 2014
65 posts
18 upvotes
Port Moody, BC
Thanks for the info. Does this mean that would I be able to get 2 iphone 12s for a total of $50 (big gig unlimited 20gb) + $65 (big gig unlimited 25gb) per month with a 2 year commitment?

l42boz wrote: For iPhone 12 (64GB) Offer: i) activate a new service or upgrade your phone on any $50/month (after Digital Discount) or higher rate plan with MyTab and ii) activate a second new service with a iPhone 12 (64GB) on any $65/month (after Digital Discount) or higher rate plan (i.e., Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 20GB Special, Promo Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 11GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 12GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 15GB, Promo Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 16GB, Promo Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 20GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 25GB, Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 10GB + 3GB Canada-U.S., or Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 30GB + 5GB Canada-U.S. plan) with a $15/month MyTab charge for 24 months. Both phones must be activated on the same account at the same time, each on a 24 month services agreement.

You’ll receive up to $360 in service credits applied as a $15 monthly credit on your account for up to 24 months to a maximum of $360 to offset the $15/month for 24 months MyTab charge on the second eligible line only. The credits will start to be applied to your account as a bill adjustment before tax on your 2nd bill. The credits will be applied as long as your account is in good standing (not suspended or cancelled) and as long as you continue to be eligible. Your service will no longer be eligible for the promotion if you: a) downgrade either of your phone rate plans to a non-eligible plan; b) return either phone; or c) port either number away from Freedom Mobile. If you are not eligible for the promotion during any month, that credit will be entirely forfeited and cannot be made up. If you qualify for the credit in the months following the ineligible month, you will continue to receive the credit as applicable. The promotion may not be combined, on either line, with any other service credit offers, with the exception of any qualifying bonus data offers, Digital Discount, the Refer a Friend program, or MyTab offers.
Jr. Member
May 25, 2008
166 posts
104 upvotes
Mississauga
I copied that off the link page under the terms.

For that deal you should just go to TMS and at least there you would get some points because the deal is the same as they are offering price and options wise.
Member
Jun 28, 2014
429 posts
447 upvotes
Ajax, ON
Tried for the $40 10gb with $0 Iphone SE. Was told to go to store. Went to store, they do not have the SE and do not know if they will get any. Called multiple other stores all saying the same. Went to online chat again to order there after being told to do so by the store. Online chat told me I need to do it instore where they will do cred check. I tell them they do not have the phone instore. They did not help with this. Has anybody actually got the SE deal or is it false advertising?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6732 posts
5283 upvotes
Jazzee01 wrote: They did not help with this. Has anybody actually got the SE deal or is it false advertising?
lol it's while quantities last..

just because you can't get the deal due to lack of availability doesn't make it false advertising.
Newbie
Nov 27, 2013
4 posts
d1ulove3 wrote: Shaw-owned Freedom Mobile has launched its back-to-school deals, which include buy one, get one offers, several ‘Absolute Zero’ offers and more.

Let’s start with the phone options:

Buy one, get one for Absolute Zero — Samsung Galaxy A32 on $35/4GB plan
Buy one, get one for Absolute Zero — iPhone 12 on a $65/25GB plan
Samsung Galaxy A12 for Absolute Zero on a $40/10GB plan
iPhone SE (2020) for Absolute Zero on a $40/10GB plan
Samsung Galaxy A52 5G for $0 upfront on a $50/10GB plan
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for $0 upfront on a $60/10GB plan
iPhone 11 for $0 upfront on a $55/10GB plan
iPhone 12 Pro for $0 upfront on a $94/20GB plan
And here are a list of Freedom’s current plan offers (prices listed based on bring-your-own-phone, include $5 Digital Discount):

$50/mo Big Gig Unlimited 20GB
$65/mo Big Gig Unlimited 25GB
$75/mo Big Gig Unlimited 30GB
$85/mo Big Gig Unlimited 35GB
$85/mo Canada/U.S. 20GB
$115/mo Canada/U.S. 40GB
You can view the plans here and Freedom’s smartphone deals here.

SOURCE From MOBILESYRUP.COM

Is it just me or can i no longer find the iPhone 12 Buy one get one for Absolute Zero on their site anymore? I see the Samsung one, but not the iPhone?
Member
Jun 28, 2014
429 posts
447 upvotes
Ajax, ON
hvc wrote: lol it's while quantities last..

just because you can't get the deal due to lack of availability doesn't make it false advertising.
Where does it say while quantities last for the iPhone SE?

I see it for Samsung
Jr. Member
Feb 8, 2010
145 posts
112 upvotes
is the prices on the 12 pro going to drop? Its been $94 for a few months now
Banned
User avatar
Oct 26, 2016
444 posts
297 upvotes
nz93mth wrote: Is it just me or can i no longer find the iPhone 12 Buy one get one for Absolute Zero on their site anymore? I see the Samsung one, but not the iPhone?
I believe it had end date of Aug 31
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
nz93mth wrote: Is it just me or can i no longer find the iPhone 12 Buy one get one for Absolute Zero on their site anymore? I see the Samsung one, but not the iPhone?
Finished
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Deal Fanatic
Aug 31, 2010
6732 posts
5283 upvotes
Jazzee01 wrote: Where does it say while quantities last for the iPhone SE?

I see it for Samsung
There's no absolute 0 iPhone SE offer on their website, that's probably why..? No idea but I'd imagine if you read the fine print of the in-store deal it says while supplies last. I doubt they're giving rain cheques on free phones.

If they don't have stock in store any longer, then you can't get the deal - they "sold out". Whether or not they had any available to start is another story.
Newbie
Dec 25, 2019
33 posts
28 upvotes
Just finished. Freedom mobile @ walmart

Previous plan $65 for 10 gb minus Friends and family $15 discount & $5 digital discount = $45 monthly

$75 for 20gb minus $5 Digital discount iphone 12 64 gb = $70 monthly
$250 walmart + $100 wal mart BPO

Was able to call in and swap to previous plan keeping F&F (minimum $60 plan, was not able to process in store) and $5 digital discount = $65 monthly for 25 gb (15gb additional promo).

Took about two hours in total.
Newbie
Dec 25, 2019
33 posts
28 upvotes
Just finished. Freedom mobile @ walmart

Previous plan $65 for 10 gb minus Friends and family $15 discount & $5 digital discount = $45 monthly

$75 for 20gb minus $5 Digital discount iphone 12 64 gb = $70 monthly
$250 walmart + $100 wal mart BPO

Was able to call in and swap to previous plan keeping F&F (minimum $60 plan, was not able to process in store) and $5 digital discount = $65 monthly for 25 gb (15gb additional promo).

Took about two hours in total.
Jr. Member
Nov 20, 2019
113 posts
185 upvotes
techlover999 wrote: Just finished. Freedom mobile @ walmart

Previous plan $65 for 10 gb minus Friends and family $15 discount & $5 digital discount = $45 monthly

$75 for 20gb minus $5 Digital discount iphone 12 64 gb = $70 monthly
$250 walmart + $100 wal mart BPO

Was able to call in and swap to previous plan keeping F&F (minimum $60 plan, was not able to process in store) and $5 digital discount = $65 monthly for 25 gb (15gb additional promo).

Took about two hours in total.
What is BPO? trying to figure it out
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
Simran2427 wrote: What is BPO? trying to figure it out
Back Pocket Offer!
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Jr. Member
Aug 28, 2019
149 posts
434 upvotes
Toronto, ON
techlover999 wrote: Just finished. Freedom mobile @ walmart

Previous plan $65 for 10 gb minus Friends and family $15 discount & $5 digital discount = $45 monthly

$75 for 20gb minus $5 Digital discount iphone 12 64 gb = $70 monthly
$250 walmart + $100 wal mart BPO

Was able to call in and swap to previous plan keeping F&F (minimum $60 plan, was not able to process in store) and $5 digital discount = $65 monthly for 25 gb (15gb additional promo).

Took about two hours in total.
Walmart in GTA? Could you provide the location

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)