Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile - YMMV $30 For 15GB Unlimited ($50 - $20 off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2022 12:19 am
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18598 posts
5432 upvotes
Scarberia
StormJG wrote: Jeez holy whoever that supervisor was I think he made a mistake like my agentFace With Tears Of JoyLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face I’m sure they can’t do this they’ll be losing money
Ya.. He got a price error phone planSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I'm paying 22.50 plus txs 20gb

#dirtCheap
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18598 posts
5432 upvotes
Scarberia
t3hdaniel wrote: Can I also get a new phone tab if I use this offer?
most likely yes but ymmv, TMS iphone promos are all over and done now! no more bonus PC pts on HUP :(
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
84 posts
31 upvotes
Balanar08 wrote: I think you got your calculations wrong. Not sure why you added $20 when its suppose to be $50-$20.

$50 - $20 = $30 care plan.

-$5 digital discount

-$10 ($10 for $24 months)

+$10 for device tab

= $25 monthly

$15 without device but I didnt have the opportunity
I thought the device balance for phone tab is supposed to be $20 without the $10/month credit. So you would still be paying $10 for phone tab every month. And your payment for your plan is $30 minus $5 digital discount so $25. Phone tab $10 + $25 data plan = $35. Unless your phone tab was reduced to $10 and you got $10 credit then it would make it $0 phone tab, and so you would be only paying $25 for data plan? Is this not correct?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
KingKongZilla wrote: I thought the device balance for phone tab is supposed to be $20 without the $10/month credit. So you would still be paying $10 for phone tab every month. And your payment for your plan is $30 minus $5 digital discount so $25. Phone tab $10 + $25 data plan = $35. Unless your phone tab was reduced to $10 and you got $10 credit then it would make it $0 phone tab, and so you would be only paying $25 for data plan? Is this not correct?
The 10$ discount cancels out the device tab lol
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: Ya.. He got a price error phone planSmiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
I'm paying 22.50 plus txs 20gb

#dirtCheap
Jeez lucky you howd you do this if I recall you have fnf
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
84 posts
31 upvotes
StormJG wrote: The 10$ discount cancels out the device tab lol
That’s what I meant in my last sentence. If the $10 is the phone tab by means of price error then yes it makes sense that he basically got a phone for free with no financing. He’s the luckiest Freedom
Mobile customer now. Lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2012
4121 posts
701 upvotes
Toronto
Balanar08 wrote: To all those doubters, here ya go. Billing date was 10th not 15th, so facepalm on my part.

Digital discount and $10 for 24months is on there and so is the $20 off. I guess they bundle it together.

$10 mytab is for a phone I got recently because in order to be eligible for $10 for 24, I needed to get a device.

Hopefully this helps those. Again, didnt have to spam me, I was eventually going to hone up to my promise and post it so you can try your luck.
Which device did you get? Was this done in store or online?
Member
Jan 29, 2005
267 posts
190 upvotes
Chestermere, AB
Balanar08 wrote: I think you got your calculations wrong. Not sure why you added $20 when its suppose to be $50-$20.

$50 - $20 = $30 care plan.

-$5 digital discount

-$10 ($10 for $24 months)

+$10 for device tab

= $25 monthly

$15 without device but I didnt have the opportunity
OMG! You did it! You managed to get the unicorn of all contracts! The trifecta that many of us were after!
Newbie
Jul 23, 2013
24 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
StormJG wrote: Anyone got the 5$ off
rep said $5 digital discount is active and a 10GB bonus data on the 15GB Care plan
would have to confirm on my next bill
possibly $25 for 25gb at this rate
Last edited by icepick7 on Jan 11th, 2022 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
84 posts
31 upvotes
MultiVitaminz wrote: rep said $5 digital discount is active and a 10GB bonus data
would have to confirm on my next bill
Active on this 15gb care plan?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
MultiVitaminz wrote: rep said $5 digital discount is active and a 10GB bonus data
would have to confirm on my next bill
possibly $25 for 25gb at this rate
Wow you do know you could of payed 5$ and change it this month but dam congrats
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
84 posts
31 upvotes
t3hdaniel wrote: I was able to get the deal just now. Thank you.
With the digital discount applied to your account? Or just the plan?
Sr. Member
Jul 29, 2003
711 posts
31 upvotes
What's the go to script to get this plan? I'm on the $15 a month 250mb data BYOD plan since '17. Maybe it's time to upgrade.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
Kujo wrote: What's the go to script to get this plan? I'm on the $15 a month 250mb data BYOD plan since '17. Maybe it's time to upgrade.
All you say is yoube been a long time customer and you’ve had friends get this 15gb for 30$ plan plus digital discount and show proof
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
4520 posts
2063 upvotes
Parry Sound
Balanar08 wrote: Like I stated in my previous post, I needed to upgrade in order to get the 24 months $10 credit. So in this case, I was able to get a phone and only pay $25. Phone financing isnt free bud. I mean would you pay $30 for the plan OR $25 for the plan and the phone?
*

The tab cancels itself out. You didn't need to get a phone and tab and tab discount in order to pay $25. Had you not gotten the phone you'd still be paying $25.


$50 plan - $20 discount - $5 DD = $25

+ $10 tab - $10 discount still = $25.

So you didn't need to get a phone just to get a discount that doesn't even change the cost of the bill.

Simple math, 'bud'.
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
MayorOfToronto wrote: *

The tab cancels itself out. You didn't need to get a phone and tab and tab discount in order to pay $25. Had you not gotten the phone you'd still be paying $25.


$50 plan - $20 discount - $5 DD = $25

Simple math, 'bud'.
* I stated in my previous post that in order to get $10 off for 24 months, I needed to upgrade and get a phone.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
MayorOfToronto wrote: I'm assuming math wasn't your best subject in school.

The tab cancels itself out. You didn't need to get a phone and tab and tab discount in order to pay $25. Had you not gotten the phone you'd still be paying $25.


$50 plan - $20 discount - $5 DD = $25

+ $10 tab - $10 discount still = $25.

So you didn't need to get a phone just to get a discount that doesn't even change the cost of the bill.

Simple math, 'bud'.
You realize your statement makes no sense at all. Majority of RFD users would take the $10 off for 24 months if they had a MyTab of $10. It’s essentially a free device.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)