Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile - YMMV $30 For 15GB Unlimited ($50 - $20 off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2022 12:19 am
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
4520 posts
2063 upvotes
Parry Sound
Balanar08 wrote: Im assuming literature wasn’t your best subject in school ‘bud’. I stated in my previous post that in order to get $10 off for 24 months, I needed to upgrade and get a phone.
....... You're literally going in circles.

$10 - $10 = 0.

Your $10 off for 24 months doesn't change anything whether you got it or not. Only difference is you now have some cheap $10/month phone being paid off that you didn't even need since you said you got it only for the discount ....

Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 12th, 2022 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: rude
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
MayorOfToronto wrote: ....... You're literally going in circles.

$10 - $10 = 0.

You’re telling me if someone offered you a free iPhone 11 or a free Samsung S20fe, you wouldn’t take it? I bet you 99% of RFD users would love to take it if its being paid off.

And who said I never needed the device? You are just pulling hot garbage out of your arse right now. Fyi I am using the device as I type this message.
Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 12th, 2022 10:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
---> Buy With Confidence! Over 80+ Feedback <---
Deal Addict
Jul 13, 2014
4520 posts
2063 upvotes
Parry Sound
Balanar08 wrote: You realize your statement makes no sense at all. Majority of RFD users would take the $10 off for 24 months if they had a MyTab of $10. It’s essentially a free device.
He said he only got the device for the $10 discount. So he got it just for the free phone? Ok then. I already said that in my first post.

"They gave me this cheap phone for free" is not the same as "i had to get a phone if I wanted a discount"
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
MayorOfToronto wrote: He said he only got the device for the $10 discount. So he got it just for the free phone? Ok then. I already said that in my first post.

"They gave me this cheap phone for free" is not the same as "i had to get a phone if I wanted a discount"
So your are telling me an iPhone 11 or a Samsung S20 is a cheap phone?? You realize not everyone buys a device for themselves. This can be handed down to the kids or to family.

Last edited by MrDisco on Jan 12th, 2022 10:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: unnecessary
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
MayorOfToronto wrote: ....... You're literally going in circles.

$10 - $10 = 0.

Your $10 off for 24 months doesn't change anything whether you got it or not. Only difference is you now have some cheap $10/month phone being paid off that you didn't even need since you said you got it only for the discount ....

Learn to math.
Bruh why are you fighting with him lmao. With his first post if I can recall he had asked for the 10$ off but the only way the supervisor would give him the 10$ off would be by upgrading phones, either way it’s good he got it he got it as a bonus you could say. Anyway I don’t see why your having an argument with him
Mar 20, 2020
84 posts
31 upvotes
Balanar08 wrote: I think you got your calculations wrong. Not sure why you added $20 when its suppose to be $50-$20.

$50 - $20 = $30 care plan.

-$5 digital discount

-$10 ($10 for $24 months)

+$10 for device tab

= $25 monthly

$15 without device but I didnt have the opportunity
Oh sorry my friend. I read your most current post in this thread. Now I understand, you got the iphone 11. And yest it was/is on a $10 my tab. So basically you got a free phone. I assumed you got the iphone 12 upgrade like me, thus the $20 phone tab that I was calculating on my post. So yeah, my bad for assuming you got an iphone 12. Anyways, can you give me the phone instead if you don't need it. Will buy it off of you at your discounted price.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
KingKongZilla wrote: Oh sorry my friend. I read your most current post in this thread. Now I understand, you got the iphone 11. And yest it was/is on a $10 my tab. So basically you got a free phone. I assumed you got the iphone 12 upgrade like me, thus the $20 phone tab that I was calculating on my post. So yeah, my bad for assuming you got an iphone 12. Anyways, can you give me the phone instead if you don't need it. Will buy it off of you at your discounted price.
I wish I got the iPhone 12 but the TMS and freedom store around me was sold out. Settled for the iPhone 11 which is still a DECENT phone and still getting software IOS updates.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
KingKongZilla wrote: Oh sorry my friend. I read your most current post in this thread. Now I understand, you got the iphone 11. And yest it was/is on a $10 my tab. So basically you got a free phone. I assumed you got the iphone 12 upgrade like me, thus the $20 phone tab that I was calculating on my post. So yeah, my bad for assuming you got an iphone 12. Anyways, can you give me the phone instead if you don't need it. Will buy it off of you at your discounted price.
Sadly can’t even try and get a phone until I change my account to postpaid
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
StormJG wrote: Bruh why are you fighting with him lmao. With his first post if I can recall he had asked for the 10$ off but the only way the supervisor would give him the 10$ off would be by upgrading phones, either way it’s good he got it he got it as a bonus you could say. Anyway I don’t see why your having an argument with him
Not sure why he is salty. I ended the conversation. All I did was upload my receipt for proof so that the RFD community can take advantage of this deal. I mean I didnt have to but I respect this community and want to help. Now it’s gotten to the point where people are arguing and being bitter.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
Balanar08 wrote: Not sure why he is salty. I ended the conversation. All I did was upload my receipt for proof so that the RFD community can take advantage of this deal. I mean I didnt have to but I respect this community and want to help. Now it’s gotten to the point where people are arguing and being bitter.
Yea lol i should apologize again for spamming🙏🏾
Deal Fanatic
Jan 13, 2010
5089 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
StormJG wrote: Yea lol i should apologize again for spamming🙏🏾
It’s fine friend. As long as you got the deal which I see in your other threads that you manage to get them to offer you something, I am happy :) .
Sep 15, 2019
439 posts
1475 upvotes
High
Can we please just retire this thread already?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
Balanar08 wrote: It’s fine friend. As long as you got the deal which I see in your other threads that you manage to get them to offer you something, I am happy :) .
Thanks and I appreciate for helping even when people where being negative. I’m going too call and see if they can add the 5$ and see the situation to get a phone, I’m just overthinking about if I show them your bill they’ll be like oh you got the digital discount cuz u got a phone like watch then say thatLoudly Crying FaceLoudly Crying Face
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
These people are getting on my nerves I said just transfer me to the person I’d like to speak with too help and they like I can help you out and literally said i know you won’t be able to help and I’ll get mad Urgh I’m playing ring around a rosie I’m not even being Transferred
Dec 4, 2013
61 posts
12 upvotes
Really want to know whether there are some other people got the 5 dollars digital discount except the one lucky guy
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
lufog1 wrote: Really want to know whether there are some other people got the 5 dollars digital discount except the one lucky guy
I’ve tried for like 4 hours and still haven’t
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
397 upvotes
MultiVitaminz wrote: rep said $5 digital discount is active and a 10GB bonus data on the 15GB Care plan
would have to confirm on my next bill
possibly $25 for 25gb at this rate
Who, from where and what time did you talk at thanks in advance these people aren’t giving
Last edited by StormJG on Jan 11th, 2022 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 23, 2013
24 posts
43 upvotes
Vancouver
StormJG wrote: Who, from where and what time did you talk at thanks in advance these people are literally not helping
1pm livechat