Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile

Freedom Mobile - YMMV $30 For 15GB Unlimited ($50 - $20 off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2022 12:19 am
Newbie
Dec 4, 2013
61 posts
12 upvotes
I also tried and no luck ……
StormJG wrote: I’ve tried for like 4 hours and still haven’t
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 13, 2014
4534 posts
2078 upvotes
Parry Sound
Balanar08 wrote: Not sure why he is salty. I ended the conversation. All I did was upload my receipt for proof so that the RFD community can take advantage of this deal. I mean I didnt have to but I respect this community and want to help. Now it’s gotten to the point where people are arguing and being bitter.
Who's being salty? I literally just asked you to explain it and you were the one who came in with an attitude.


"I had to get a phone in order to get a discount on a phone"

Lmfao.
This message has not been approved by The Office of The Mayor of Toronto.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
MayorOfToronto wrote: Who's being salty? I literally just asked you to explain it and you were the one who came in with an attitude.


"I had to get a phone in order to get a discount on a phone"

Lmfao.
Bruh just end this fus already jeez
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1157 posts
1255 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP.
This deal isn't dead yet..

Used chat and was able to get the 15GB for $30 + an additional 5GB bonus (carryover from my old plan).
All in all, 20gb for $30.

Hot!

Too bad this was for my girlfriend.
I wish I had it on my own phone!!!
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
Wolfdale wrote: Thanks OP.
This deal isn't dead yet..

Used chat and was able to get the 15GB for $30 + an additional 5GB bonus (carryover from my old plan).
All in all, 20gb for $30.

Hot!

Too bad this was for my girlfriend.
I wish I had it on my own phone!!!
Oh is your line with someone else or something? Congrats for your wipe
Deal Addict
Nov 28, 2011
1157 posts
1255 upvotes
Toronto
StormJG wrote: Oh is your line with someone else or something? Congrats for your wipe
I'm with Koodo :(.
$55 for 27gb; & the $30 for 20 is muchhhh hotter imho
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
There is 35$ for 15gb for 24 months check the thread
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
Ok this is important check what I asked in messages if you can’t It’s alright I’ll just end the chat with this lying girl who wasted my time
Newbie
Sep 4, 2019
57 posts
41 upvotes
i get that the CRS reps have a job to do. but they outright lie or twist things far too often. the amount of times I've heard "sorry, this is the only thing i can offer you" just for me to say "okay i'd like to be transferred to someone with higher authority who can properly deal with my line cancelation" and then they go OOPS here you go sir a much better deal LOL.

currently on a $60 for 25gb plan but also a permanent $20 discount, $5 discount for a few months, and 10GB bonus(35gb total)...so pretty good for $35 a monthEyes
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2008
1554 posts
948 upvotes
Hamilton
Folks,
Got the new invoice ($56.50), NO $20 care/loyalty discount :(

Anyone at the same boat? Did they forgot to apply? Will they start next month or loyalty CSR simply deceived us?

Account seems OK and says Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 15 GB Care
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
HamsiBrain wrote: Folks,
Got the new invoice ($56.50), NO $20 care/loyalty discount :(

Anyone at the same boat? Did they forgot to apply? Will they start next month or loyalty CSR simply deceived us?

Account seems OK and says Big Gig Unlimited + Talk 15 GB Care
Wow the agent who did it must of not added it or the code isn’t eligible on your account. Did the agent say it would show up on your next cycle as 30$? You should of change your plan immediately that’s what I did. I bet you they going to say the system is slow or something lol if they say any crap yell at them say you’ve wasted your time and now are paying so much and say you want to get credited back and get the original 30$ you agreed to and credits as an apology. You should keep pushing hard and they would give few month credit I think the best is 6 months of 5$ off
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2008
1554 posts
948 upvotes
Hamilton
StormJG wrote: Wow the agent who did it must of not added it or the code isn’t eligible on your account. Did the agent say it would show up on your next cycle as 30$? You should of change your plan immediately that’s what I did. I bet you they going to say the system is slow or something lol if they say any crap yell at them say you’ve wasted your time and now are paying so much and say you want to get credited back and get the original 30$ you agreed to and credits as an apology. You should keep pushing hard and they would give few month credit I think the best is 6 months of 5$ off
I spent over an hour via chat to get loyalty discount, I'll not do it again :(
I'm a customer since 2010 :(
Wish I switched to other carriers that were offering $30-$35 plans at that time.
Time to say goodbye?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
HamsiBrain wrote: I spent over an hour via chat to get loyalty discount, I'll not do it again :(
I'm a customer since 2010 :(
Wish I switched to other carriers that were offering $30-$35 plans at that time.
Time to say goodbye?
Holy hold your legs dude instead of being mad and trying to leave use that anger and say you’ve been a long time customer and you shouldn’t have wasted your time last and now again and yell and say you want compensation btw they already agreed with that plan price they have to give it to you or else make a case with ccts and they’ll help way more btw at this point going to another company with 15gb means 40$ and up
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 21, 2008
1554 posts
948 upvotes
Hamilton
Contacted FM CSRs, they acknowledged the error, apologized and resolved the problem. I checked my account and confirmed the reviewed bill. Crossing my fingers for upcoming invoices and hope all will be alright.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
HamsiBrain wrote: Contacted FM CSRs, they acknowledged the error, apologized and resolved the problem. I checked my account and confirmed the reviewed bill. Crossing my fingers for upcoming invoices and hope all will be alright.
If it got added now it can’t be removed unless you changed the plan btw lol they really said error lol it’s always the system they blame you did I also credit you back 20$ and you should of asked for credits
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
859 posts
402 upvotes
Why is this expired people can still get it

Top