Boxing Day 2019 Deals

[Freedom Mobile] HOT! Freedom - iPhone 11 - $65/month - 20 GB

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 7th, 2020 2:04 pm
Deal Fanatic
Feb 14, 2006
9445 posts
901 upvotes
Same, tried getting a line today and everything went up.

Too bad.
Newbie
Jul 5, 2018
37 posts
7 upvotes
It really is to bad -

Cuz when I was in the store boxing day - The rep told me it was all week long.

Waited till my wife was present with me today to activate it under her name.

And now everything went up!!!!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7338 posts
4810 upvotes
Canada
It was suppose to end on Dec 27. It was mentioned on the Freedom website on the first page in big font
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Newbie
Jul 5, 2018
37 posts
7 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: It was suppose to end on Dec 27. It was mentioned on the Freedom website on the first page in big font
No where did it say it ended Dec 27th in big font -

Image
Newbie
Dec 2, 2009
22 posts
4 upvotes
Richmond
Technically the week ends Saturday or Sunday so feels bummed
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
58 posts
5 upvotes
it wasn't really $65 on friday anyway it was $75 and they wanted $400 down payment randomly without lowering the monthly fee

freedom is a waste of time

also their website literally says $50 for one of their plans and when you click it, the charge is $60... great work
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7338 posts
4810 upvotes
Canada
coleonredflag wrote: it wasn't really $65 on friday anyway it was $75 and they wanted $400 down payment randomly without lowering the monthly fee

freedom is a waste of time

also their website literally says $50 for one of their plans and when you click it, the charge is $60... great work
It means you failed the credit check. That's why they needed the deposit. Normal practice anywhere
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Newbie
Dec 27, 2019
2 posts
I too would love one of those fnf codes... worth trying at least, my company just cancelled paying for phones we're required to have this month, and my s7 is nearing end of days, so would be a good thing.
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
58 posts
5 upvotes
They were not asking for a deposit. They asked for $400 extra without reducing any monthly costs. This is not normal practice.
Last edited by coleonredflag on Dec 28th, 2019 2:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7338 posts
4810 upvotes
Canada
MattV31533 wrote: No where did it say it ended Dec 27th in big font -

Image
Image
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7338 posts
4810 upvotes
Canada
coleonredflag wrote: They were not asking for a deposit. They asked for $400 extra without reducing any monthly costs. This is not normal practice.
Well plenty of people got the deal. Either you got an incompetent rep or you were looking at the iPhone 11 pro/pro max pricing instead of iPhone 11
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
58 posts
5 upvotes
I was looking at iPhone 11. I guess freedom reps are incompetent. Thanks for confirming.

Their website also has incorrect prices listed you can see as soon as you select an option.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7338 posts
4810 upvotes
Canada
coleonredflag wrote:
Their website also has incorrect prices listed you can see as soon as you select an option.
Where?
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer
Newbie
Jun 5, 2017
58 posts
5 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: Where?
Bring your own phone $50 big gig plan select it and next page the price is $60. Waited 30 min to speak to a rep and it's apparently only in store and also only for the first year. False advertising.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7338 posts
4810 upvotes
Canada
coleonredflag wrote: Bring your own phone $50 big gig plan select it and next page the price is $60. Waited 30 min to speak to a rep and it's apparently only in store and also only for the first year. False advertising.
All that is mentioned clearly on the website. It's not false advertising.
BYOD offer is for 12 or 24 mo depending on the plan.

https://www.freedommobile.ca/en-CA/special-offers

Starting to think you're trolling now.....
Tangerine, Public Mobile, and Freedom Mobile customer

Top