[Freedom Mobile] [Boxing Day] iPhone 12 $50 & iPhone 13 $64 w/ Big Gig Unlimited 15GB (YMMV - Loyalty/CSR)
- Freedom Mobile
Upgraded both with $30 deal ($50-$20) for Big Gig Unlimited 15GB.
Picked up two iPhone 12s with this plan.
This list is specific towards flagship phones, as this can be done with any phone that allows for $50+ phone plan or less. Price includes the plan.Credit to Brianr89 for deal
freedom-mobile-freedom-mobile-ymmv-30-1 ... f-2513607/
Credit to awcool
You can also go to TMS/BestBuy/Walmart and get a $100 gift card with the activation fee waived while picking up your device in-store.
walmart-boxing-week-cellphone-deals-fid ... c-2514252/
Additional promotion for $5 can be applied off your MyTab, if you ask CSR.
Compatible phones with per month plan for 24 months.
These are not TradeUp, just MyTab so you can keep the phone which is amazing.
- iPhone 13 Pro Max - $83 per month / 24 months
(not sure how much to pay upfront, but it will decrease the monthly bill)
- iPhone 13 Pro - $60 per month / 24 months
Original MyTab is $47, upfront needed is $410/24 = $17 per month.
$47 - 17 = $30 for MyTab.
You need to pay upfront as the $47 MyTab with $0 upfront is only available with plans $60 and above.
- iPhone 13 - $64 per month / 24 months
- iPhone 13 Mini - $59 per month / 24 months
- iPhone 12 - $50 per month / 24 months
- iPhone 11 - $45 per month / 24 months
- S21 5G - $55 per month / 24 months
- S20 FE 5G - $50 per month / 24 months
- Z Flip3 5G - $60 per month / 24 months
- Pixel 6 - $50 per month / 24 months
- Pixel 6 Pro - $76 per month / 24 months
- ZTE Grand X View 4
- ZTE Blade A7P
- ZTE Cymbal 2
- Samsung Tab A7 Lite
If you have an F&F 35% promotion...
$65 - F&F (35% = 22.75) - $5 (digital discount/autopay) - $15 (promotion for plans 65+)
= $22.25 + (tab for phone) - $5 (bill discount for tab)
You can try to get $5 digital discount and $10/24 months off your bill if you contact Freedom supervisor. You may be able to waive the new connection fee through CSR at a later time, or possibly at the same time.
Going to a retailer you can likely waive the connection fee ($45).