Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile Boxing Day

iPhone 12 $50 & iPhone 13 $64 w/ Big Gig Unlimited 15GB (YMMV - Loyalty/CSR)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2022 8:19 pm
Member
Nov 18, 2013
204 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
I am not sure joe to find my discounts on the freedom app but have sent a pic of my plan and the chat with freedom rep
Images
  • D5D284D1-562D-43B1-AB84-2C21EF69F543.jpeg
  • 728791F4-A86D-4723-97B0-775BFE05F1F1.jpeg
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
Lewiejames wrote: I am not sure joe to find my discounts on the freedom app but have sent a pic of my plan and the chat with freedom rep
Thanks for helping brother so what I asked was for a section on the my account such as billing details/payment details
Member
Nov 18, 2013
204 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
I’m on post pay so it’s different to prepay, the billing section just shows my bill and how much is outstanding. I haven’t had a bill since getting the auto pay discount t so won’t see it until my bill is generated
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
87 posts
31 upvotes
Lewiejames wrote: I am not sure joe to find my discounts on the freedom app but have sent a pic of my plan and the chat with freedom rep
How come you have 30GB on your account? I thought this was only for 15GB?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
so you have no piece of proof of the 5$ discount what about the invoice??
Newbie
Jan 8, 2022
2 posts
The Chat Rep gave me the $30 Plan, but wouldn’t offer the iPhone 12 contract for the $20/Month.

They offered the 12 for $30/Month and wouldn't budge. Instead of $50 they offered $60.

Any insights, perhaps I am late on the deal or should I keep trying with different reps?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
Lol if you saw the message from the agent you can see that’s his old discounts/data which got transferred
Member
Nov 18, 2013
204 posts
302 upvotes
Calgary
Not sure, both my lines now have 30gb. I used to have 10GB and 0.5 nationwide. I went to this new plan because I wanted more nation wide data.

As far as I am aware my old discounts got cancelled, that’s why I had to request the digital discount to be reapplied, which after reading the threads, I wasn’t hopeful about getting.
Last edited by Lewiejames on Jan 10th, 2022 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
Lewiejames wrote: Not sure, both my lines now have 30gb
So you never had those from your old plans? Maybe it’s the thing a few others got after switching to this plan seems like your even more lucky and ok I see the bill hasn’t generated in that case can you let me know if you have the invoice if not I’ll have to wait like the others ok thank you
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
Oh lol either it must be the bonuses people got congrats on it
[OP]
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 23, 2019
79 posts
67 upvotes
Lewiejames wrote: Not sure, both my lines now have 30gb. I used to have 10GB and 0.5 nationwide. I went to this new plan because I wanted more nation wide data.

As far as I am aware my old discounts got cancelled, that’s why I had to request the digital discount to be reapplied, which after reading the threads, I wasn’t hopeful about getting.
Think if there was any bonus/promotional data offers from previous plans most representatives did not remove them along with the discount (which they need to remove in order to apply the loyalty discount of $20 for the plan). I got 25 GB since I had +10GB offer just a few months back with -$15 (which they took off) on my $75 plan with a phone.
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
87 posts
31 upvotes
To put your mind at ease StormJG. Lol. As per the supervisor agent I was chatting with in the Escalations department. Maybe it was not a digital discount that they gave to username “Balanar08”.
I don’t want to speculate any further but my guess is they just wanted him to think he got offered the digital discount so as to get the conversation over with. Lol. But then again he might have gotten super lucky because as per my chat with a supervisor named “Riza”, she was not able to apply the digital discount on my account as it is incompatible with this loyalty plan.
Images
  • F639FDE8-8063-4522-91CD-FF95F181ECA4.png
  • A15FF200-E914-4CC9-A7B4-8EE56ADEAE5F.png
  • F12A4507-3A81-40DF-A4F4-429C5F0CDCDA.png
  • 896BAA2C-8DD5-4CD2-9482-8D0B4FAC45F8.png
  • 3B8CD995-3A4A-496C-8E58-8C5FB47197D2.png
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
KingKongZilla wrote: To put your mind at ease StormJG. Lol. As per the supervisor agent I was chatting with in the Escalations department. Maybe it was not a digital discount that they gave to username “Balanar08”.
I don’t want to speculate any further but my guess is they just wanted him to think he got offered the digital discount so as to get the conversation over with. Lol. But then again he might have gotten super lucky because as per my chat with a supervisor named “Riza”, she was not able to apply the digital discount on my account as it is incompatible with this loyalty plan.
Thanks for helping and explaining. So from what your supervisor said it must of been smtg that could be 100% true but the only things I know of giving a discount is having multiple line discount or they gave you guys a bonus credit like the 20$. Nonetheless all the agents say they can’t give the 5$ cuz the system gives an error if that where tru then so should the people who tried to get this plan on a mytab because your changing the plan itself which the system shouldn’t allow lol. This is all too interesting, anyway can you let me know what she had meant a by adding on top
Newbie
Mar 20, 2020
87 posts
31 upvotes
StormJG wrote: Thanks for helping and explaining. So from what your supervisor said it must of been smtg that could be 100% true but the only things I know of giving a discount is having multiple line discount or they gave you guys a bonus credit like the 20$. Nonetheless all the agents say they can’t give the 5$ cuz the system gives an error if that where tru then so should the people who tried to get this plan on a mytab because your changing the plan itself which the system shouldn’t allow lol. This is all too interesting, anyway can you let me know what she had meant a by adding on top
Yes, it could be true that “Balanar08” got the digital discount based on his account of what transpired between him/her and the supervisor he/she discussed it with. But he will have to provide his invoice when he gets his bill update, if he is willing, for us to confirm his digital discount. On the other hand, based on my discussion with the supervisor named Riza, she offered my $5 per month credit for 6 months on my account ( previously I have been offered $5 credit for 4 months only). This is the offer she gave me on top of this $20 off for this loyalty care plan. And yes, she confirmed that the digital discount is incompatible with this loyalty plan because when she tried adding the promo code for digital discount on my account, she was getting an “error”.
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
Lol I had those credits and one of those sneaky agents removed it maybe cause I got them mad for messing one of there agents to give me this lol
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
18930 posts
5503 upvotes
Scarberia
so the promo loyalty plan is 50$ minus the 20$ and its called, the 15gb big gig unlimited care line?
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
882 posts
404 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: so the promo loyalty plan is 50$ minus the 20$ and its called, the 15gb big gig unlimited care line?
Exactly
Newbie
Dec 25, 2021
25 posts
7 upvotes
anyone get tab iphone 13 deal for the $50-$20 plan ? how much for the tab?
or only the $65 -35% FNF is the deal?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)