Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile Boxing Day

iPhone 12 $50 & iPhone 13 $64 w/ Big Gig Unlimited 15GB (YMMV - Loyalty/CSR)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 7th, 2022 8:19 pm
Sr. Member
Aug 16, 2005
700 posts
102 upvotes
jameskalo wrote: anyone get tab iphone 13 deal for the $50-$20 plan ? how much for the tab?
or only the $65 -35% FNF is the deal?
TradeUp is 20 a month. 336 residual after end of 2 year. ( I took that, i get to keep more of my money over the 24 months).
Regular tab 34 a month.

same cost no matter how you look at it but with tradeup, you defer the payment and possibly take advantage of promos which may not be available to strict tab payers.
Sr. Member
Aug 16, 2020
799 posts
145 upvotes
StormJG wrote: People can still get the 15gb offer
sznsws wrote: If you can get the plan you can get the phone too, just try and check for the plan with the representative then pickup the device in store.
Lewiejames wrote: I spoke via what’s app and got the $5 digital discount added $25 per month for both lines
Can I still get this plan and iPhone in $30+20?

I have two freedom lines one is on $65 plans with discounts reducing to 50.. This line has iPhone from last year and has another 10months left to complete...

Other line is $15plan but with discount $10 only for 1gb data and unlimited calling..

Should I change existing any of the line to $30 biggig plan or Can I add a new line and then get iPhone 12 also?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
402 upvotes
You can’t add a line as this is an loyalty offer. You can try to do it with the lines but 50% chance they won’t give for the first one it depends on agents, and the 2nd are you really willing to pay 25$ more
Member
Dec 5, 2013
275 posts
78 upvotes
smgksa wrote: I also pickup the iPhone 12 But we have different offer for loyalty.
* plan $65 20gb 35% F&F $10 Loyalty discount (for upgrading) $5 discount loyalty $5 discount auto pay and $15 tab for iPhone 12 I keep the phone after 2 years.
can you tell me did you sign up these plan in store or by chat?
$10 Loyalty discount (for upgrading) $5 discount loyalty total $15 discount seems from the in store ,is that correct? thanks
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
601 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
firefireman wrote: can you tell me did you sign up these plan in store or by chat?
$10 Loyalty discount (for upgrading) $5 discount loyalty total $15 discount seems from the in store ,is that correct? thanks
I just did an HUP and keep my existing plan, I did it at BestBuy. the $10 and and $5 was giving to me becase of I was porting my line to our Rogers EPP.
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
Member
Dec 5, 2013
275 posts
78 upvotes
smgksa wrote: I just did an HUP and keep my existing plan, I did it at BestBuy. the $10 and and $5 was giving to me becase of I was porting my line to our Rogers EPP.
Thanks for your reply.
What is HUP? I was told only the in market plan will be the best value to get tab for new phone for less price or better price . is that correct?now I am on $50-$20 15G plan. it is hard to get iphone 13 for good price.
so your $65 dollar plan is not from in market plan? is it old plan?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
601 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
firefireman wrote: Thanks for your reply.
What is HUP? I was told only the in market plan will be the best value to get tab for new phone for less price or better price . is that correct?now I am on $50-$20 15G plan. it is hard to get iphone 13 for good price.
so your $65 dollar plan is not from in market plan? is it old plan?
HUP is Hardware Upgrade, Yes my plan is $65 3 years old big gig plan.
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
Sr. Member
Nov 20, 2004
661 posts
974 upvotes
Vancouver
*bump*

Received this deal via loyalty and did a hardware upgrade. Couldn't waive the $45 connection fee in store but the CSR said I can call in/go online and they can waive it. Tried online chat twice and get shot down. Best they offered was 4x $5 billing credit.

Any recently successful in getting the connection fee waived?
Member
Nov 17, 2015
210 posts
103 upvotes
Toronto, ON
tried the chat today, couldn't get it.
Jr. Member
Sep 5, 2014
154 posts
129 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
How is the reception for Freedom Mobile in Ontario? any current users can provide input?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2016
601 posts
347 upvotes
GTA
kaimaibao wrote: How is the reception for Freedom Mobile in Ontario? any current users can provide input?
I have no issue using the service. But depends where you are? Where do you mostly stay?
FreedomMobile 30 GB $50 F&F
DakilangMangingibig
Newbie
Nov 25, 2021
50 posts
159 upvotes
Couldn’t get it, ended up with a $30/3GB plan. It’s better than my previous 500MB/$30 plan, so I’ll use it until a better deal comes along, whenever that may be
Sr. Member
Oct 20, 2010
774 posts
1058 upvotes
Toronto
Saw this deal posted at the Freedom Mobile booth at Centrepoint Mall.
Jr. Member
Oct 20, 2018
166 posts
86 upvotes
asterisk* wrote: Saw this deal posted at the Freedom Mobile booth at Centrepoint Mall.
No way! I thought I was special with this deal, now anyone can get it?
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
402 upvotes
GoldenRice wrote: No way! I thought I was special with this deal, now anyone can get it?
I don’t think so lMO he’s talking about the 35$ 15gb which is for 24 months
Newbie
Mar 3, 2018
31 posts
11 upvotes
Do you guys think Freedom will do a TradeUp promo for the S22 once it releases?

Looking to upgrade from a Note 9, debating if I should take the S21 TradeUp offer or wait for the S22 (I get my cell phone plan reimbursed at work, so would prefer to upgrade via plan if possible).
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
402 upvotes
botalk6 wrote: Do you guys think Freedom will do a TradeUp promo for the S22 once it releases?

Looking to upgrade from a Note 9, debating if I should take the S21 TradeUp offer or wait for the S22 (I get my cell phone plan reimbursed at work, so would prefer to upgrade via plan if possible).
Yes for sure all the current phone deals are trade up
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
402 upvotes
asterisk* wrote: Saw this deal posted at the Freedom Mobile booth at Centrepoint Mall.
Are you recalling the 15gb plan it’s only 35$ being offered the 30$ one is only through phone/live chat plus this is a loyalty offer
Sr. Member
Oct 20, 2010
774 posts
1058 upvotes
Toronto
StormJG wrote: Are you recalling the 15gb plan it’s only 35$ being offered the 30$ one is only through phone/live chat plus this is a loyalty offer
I don’t remember the plan details but seeing “iPhone 12 - $50 and iPhone 13 - $64”
Penalty Box
Oct 12, 2021
850 posts
402 upvotes
asterisk* wrote: I don’t remember the plan details but seeing “iPhone 12 - $50 and iPhone 13 - $64”
ok this does not sound right because these offers where based on the 30$ plan like op mentioned when did you see these offers? These were Boxind day offers right so gone right?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)