Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] LAST DAY Aug 26!! Freedom $55 for 20GB LTE and iPhone XR/Galaxy S10e + 100k PCO Points (Rogers/Fido Targeted)

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2019 11:35 pm
Sr. Member
Aug 17, 2008
860 posts
421 upvotes
SASKATOON
reeepo wrote: Hot deal, even better than the $75 + f&f deals last week.

Anyone have luck switching to this plan, especially if within the return period?
I'm on live chat now trying to do it. Give it a shot. I mean it'd be stupid if they want me to cancel and sign up again.
Member
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
reeepo wrote: Hot deal, even better than the $75 + f&f deals last week.

Anyone have luck switching to this plan, especially if within the return period?
Just had a chat with freedom they can offer the same offer but by doing so we forfeit the F&F discount.
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2018
100 posts
44 upvotes
Darshan7 wrote: Just had a chat with freedom they can offer the same offer but by doing so we forfeit the F&F discount.
Well this is better than the F&F deal, so we should do it right?

Thanks for the update btw.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7448 posts
4933 upvotes
Canada
reeepo wrote: Well this is better than the F&F deal, so we should do it right?

Thanks for the update btw.
FF code is lifetime and this is for 24mo
Member
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
reeepo wrote: Well this is better than the F&F deal, so we should do it right?

Thanks for the update btw.
I would going for it. Can any one confirm that is it 200K pc points or 100K (I only see 100K on TMS site) if we buy the phone from TMS.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7448 posts
4933 upvotes
Canada
Darshan7 wrote: I would going for it. Can any one confirm that is it 200K pc points or 100K (I only see 100K on TMS site) if we buy the phone from TMS.

100k bonus in-store for the weekend
They don't update website
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2018
100 posts
44 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: FF code is lifetime and this is for 24mo
Ah sorry, I signed up with the "fake" F&F code they were giving out at the Toronto events. So mine lasts for 24mo either way.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7448 posts
4933 upvotes
Canada
reeepo wrote: Ah sorry, I signed up with the "fake" F&F code they were giving out at the Toronto events. So mine lasts for 24mo either way.
Go for it..... there will probably be something better in 24mo
Newbie
Feb 18, 2019
6 posts
4 upvotes
Anyone have freedom mobile and live in Edmonton? How is the coverage/service there?
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2018
100 posts
44 upvotes
Called in to Freedom and the rep had no idea what I was talking about with this promo.
After going in circles for 10 minutes I gave up. She insisted the Big Gig Unlimited 15GB was $75/mo not $55/mo.

Anyone else experience this? Should I just keep trying until I get an agent that knows this promo? How long might that be......?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7448 posts
4933 upvotes
Canada
reeepo wrote: Called in to Freedom and the rep had no idea what I was talking about with this promo.
After going in circles for 10 minutes I gave up. She insisted the Big Gig Unlimited 15GB was $75/mo not $55/mo.

Anyone else experience this? Should I just keep trying until I get an agent that knows this promo? How long might that be......?
Just do it in store. You get 200k PC point and 3gb bonus data
Newbie
Apr 26, 2019
79 posts
110 upvotes
This would be a smoking deal if Freedom's coverage was even remotely comparable to the big three. Here in Ontario it's great for teens who never leave their major metropoliton areas along the 401 but for people who travel anywhere off that corridor and even some areas along it ( Chatham, Kitchener etc) it's basically not usuable.
Member
Jul 14, 2019
421 posts
581 upvotes
Toronto
reeepo wrote: Called in to Freedom and the rep had no idea what I was talking about with this promo.
After going in circles for 10 minutes I gave up. She insisted the Big Gig Unlimited 15GB was $75/mo not $55/mo.

Anyone else experience this? Should I just keep trying until I get an agent that knows this promo? How long might that be......?
Chat with them first about the offer they make note on your ac and they call them and tell them to go through the notes. That is the way I did it FYI.
Jr. Member
Oct 9, 2018
100 posts
44 upvotes
RFDQ1016 wrote: Just do it in store. You get 200k PC point and 3gb bonus data
I already have the phone though, I signed up last week. How can I take advantage of the in-store offer still?
Jr. Member
Oct 1, 2008
192 posts
8 upvotes
If I take this iphone XR deal $0 and $ 55 per month plan....what's the beginning device balance with freedom?
Fido retention will probably call back for a WINBACK opportunity and I want to know the device balance in case if I decide to switch back...let say a free Samsung S10+ 128 GB?

TIA!

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)