Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] Targeted offer: Bonus 3GB/month for 24 months by switching to Pay After (postpaid) monthly billing

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 9th, 2018 6:35 am
[OP]
Nov 28, 2005
465 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto

[Freedom Mobile] Targeted offer: Bonus 3GB/month for 24 months by switching to Pay After (postpaid) monthly billing

Did anyone else get this offer by text?
Freedom Mobile Offer: Great News! You are pre-approved for a bonus 3GB/ month for 24 months. To get your bonus 3GB, switch to Pay After (postpaid) monthly billing from your current Pre-Paid billing. Simply REPLY YES to redeem.

We'll confirm your move to Pay After and apply the 3GB bonus. Don't worry, you'll keep your existing plan and there are no changes to your monthly commitments - just 3 extra GBs /month! Hurry, offer expires in 3 days. To unsubscribe from marketing messages https://frdm.mobi/login
I asked Freedom Mobile Care via Twitter if it was a legitimate offer and they confirmed it was made to a select group of customers.
3 replies
Oct 14, 2009
359 posts
42 upvotes
Curious if there are any benefit to be on a pay-before?

I used to get $150 credit every two years that gets depleted every month until it is completely wiped out at the end of second year. Now they are asking me to pay like additional $5 per month.
Jul 26, 2018
29 posts
1 upvote
I was offered a 25% off if I switch from prepaid to post paid. I need to have a credit check done but I don't have a credit card so no credit. So close to getting this deal done now I cant use it. If only they've given me the code to apply myself. Did anybody else have this problem?

Did those codes ever work for prepaid lines?
[OP]
Nov 28, 2005
465 posts
231 upvotes
Toronto
Confirmation of switch to Pay After (postpaid) monthly billing and bonus 3GB
Images
  • Screenshot_20180809-062706-01.jpeg