Expired Hot Deals

[Freedom Mobile] YMMV: Freedom Mobile Family&Friends Lifetime $15 Discount off $60 and up Plans

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2019 2:01 pm
[OP]
Aug 9, 2016
116 posts
373 upvotes

[Freedom Mobile] YMMV: Freedom Mobile Family&Friends Lifetime $15 Discount off $60 and up Plans

Maybe a warm deal but just want to share that I just got a Galaxy Note 9 at Freedom mobile 12gb data for $70.00 per month. Downside is I had to spend $100 on cellphone accessories.

Breakdown
$60/month plan(Supposed to be $65, but $5.00 off for digital discount)
$27.00/ month for the Tab.

Discount Promotion is
$15.00 off plan lifetime with 12GB of Data.
$2.00 off from additional line from the wife's plan

Since I was not able to get any codes for the family and friends $15 off code from previous post here in RFD, also no luck in calling the previous Freedom Mobile store where the wifey got her phone. I tried visiting a couple of stores and was looking for the A70 absolute 0 phone. But then I also saw that the tab for Galaxy Note 9 went down from $35 to $27 monthly so I played innocent asking and pretending I have read somewhere that there was an ongoing family and friends for Freedom Mobile. The sales person said there is an ongoing promotion where you could get the phone and a Samsung galaxy tablet at no additional cost monthly,but I didn't need the tablet so I directly asked if there is another additional promotion that could lessen the monthly bill instead of having the tablet so he told me there is a lifetime discount of $15 per month as long as you buy $100 worth of accessories. I thought that I might spend on accessories anyway not as much as $100 but can't say no to a lifetime discount of $15.00. Not sure if this is available everywhere or maybe you just have to ask the Sales person in the branch.
4 replies
Mar 23, 2019
238 posts
170 upvotes
GTA
It seems as though the rep in the store had a F&F code but didn't want to give it to you unless you made it worth his while. He made you buy the accessories and gave you the discount in return
Dec 13, 2016
217 posts
54 upvotes
GTA
John8graz wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 3:41 am
Maybe a warm deal but just want to share that I just got a Galaxy Note 9 at Freedom mobile 12gb data for $70.00 per month. Downside is I had to spend $100 on cellphone accessories.

Breakdown

Discount Promotion is

Since I was not able to get any codes for the family and friends $15 off code from previous post here in RFD, also no luck in calling the previous Freedom Mobile store where the wifey got her phone. I tried visiting a couple of stores and was looking for the A70 absolute 0 phone. But then I also saw that the tab for Galaxy Note 9 went down from $35 to $27 monthly so I played innocent asking and pretending I have read somewhere that there was an ongoing family and friends for Freedom Mobile. The sales person said there is an ongoing promotion where you could get the phone and a Samsung galaxy tablet at no additional cost monthly,but I didn't need the tablet so I directly asked if there is another additional promotion that could lessen the monthly bill instead of having the tablet so he told me there is a lifetime discount of $15 per month as long as you buy $100 worth of accessories. I thought that I might spend on accessories anyway not as much as $100 but can't say no to a lifetime discount of $15.00. Not sure if this is available everywhere or maybe you just have to ask the Sales person in the branch.
Put the store location so follow RFD near on that location can visit the store.
FreedomMobile
DakilangMangingibig
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1155 posts
605 upvotes
AndroidVip wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 8:17 am
It seems as though the rep in the store had a F&F code but didn't want to give it to you unless you made it worth his while. He made you buy the accessories and gave you the discount in return
Ya and you definitly aren't allowed to do that. That person is for sure getting fired if someone finds out they did this.
Mar 26, 2019
134 posts
40 upvotes
John8graz wrote:
Aug 16th, 2019 3:41 am

Breakdown

Discount Promotion is

I think you were lucky. Because not every rep does that there.