Expired Hot Deals

Freedom Mobile

YMMV iPhone 12 $0 tab (SMS PROMO)

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 27th, 2021 5:10 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines

[Freedom Mobile] YMMV iPhone 12 $0 tab (SMS PROMO)

It's too hard to pass this promo! $0 tab no activation keep my existing plan (F&F 35%) 250K PC Points x 2 lines = 500k and 2 iPhone 12.
Image
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
21 replies
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
yin5yan wrote: On which monthly minimum plan?
I'm on a old Big Gig $65.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Member
Nov 30, 2016
316 posts
395 upvotes
Ontario
HUGE Ymmv but this is lava hot. I took the 250K pc points with $20/mth on $50 plan deal. Thought that was good.
Member
User avatar
Aug 19, 2008
496 posts
180 upvotes
Is this deal also available on the $50 plan?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
MadCatz wrote: HUGE Ymmv but this is lava hot. I took the 250K pc points with $20/mth on $50 plan deal. Thought that was good.
If I can still keep the friends and family 35% off $65 plan, cost will be $37.25 and free iPhone 12 OMG.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Member
Aug 17, 2018
315 posts
215 upvotes
Doesn't this mean that they are trying to get your 35% from you.

See "the conditions apply"...
Last edited by grca73 on Aug 27th, 2021 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
grca73 wrote: Doesn't this mean that they are trying to get your 35% from you.
If they said I keep my my existing plan my 35% will still be there.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Member
Aug 17, 2018
315 posts
215 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: If they said I keep my my existing plan my 35% will still be there.
You could argue that this is so, and I really hope you're right at the end, but those pesky conditions apply... Hope you get either a good rep or a dumb rep. Either can help, or go against you spectacuarly lol.

Let us know how it goes. If they really want to take your 35%, I'd go for best buy $15 + gc deal or $15 on @65 plan + pc points mobile shop instead.
Last edited by grca73 on Aug 27th, 2021 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Member
Feb 18, 2015
372 posts
1678 upvotes
Toronto, ON
My contract just ended last week, I would totally get a new contract for two free iPhones. Amazing deal.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 5, 2013
6075 posts
1861 upvotes
Manila, Philippines
grca73 wrote: You could argue that this is so, and I really hope you're right at the end, but those pesky conditions apply... Hope you get either a good rep or a dumb rep. Either can help, or go against you spectacuarly lol.
Recently upgraded 2 lines on iphone 11 i kept my 35% off no issue.
FreedomMobile 35% Friends & Family
Member
Aug 17, 2018
315 posts
215 upvotes
d1ulove3 wrote: Recently upgraded 2 lines on iphone 11 i kept my 35% off no issue.
Dude don't argue with me. Argue with them and let us know. What you did recently does not matter. You showed us your sms promo, I just posited that it can be interpreted differently.
I got plenty 'here's 10gb extra offers that all involved taking my f&f and switching them over to flat rate discount for 24 months.

Again. I sincerely hope you're interpretation is the right one, but you won't know until you actually got to the store and try going through with it.
Last edited by grca73 on Aug 27th, 2021 9:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Member
Feb 27, 2004
279 posts
219 upvotes
The message you received doesn’t say anything about $250 pc points. Maybe they mean you need to go into a freedom mobile store, not TMS
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2019
1005 posts
2761 upvotes
So how do you get this deal?
Best I can come up with is 70$/month with 0 down on their website.
Member
May 12, 2012
351 posts
218 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
quantman wrote: So how do you get this deal?
Best I can come up with is 70$/month with 0 down on their website.
Go to The Mobile Shop
But thats the same deal 70 = 50 plan + 20 phone
And if u get the right agent they could further discount usually between 5-15$. YMMV
Sr. Member
Mar 5, 2007
801 posts
192 upvotes
Toronto
Is this deal open to new users or only Freedom customers who’ve received this text?
Member
May 12, 2012
351 posts
218 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
essehh wrote: Go to The Mobile Shop
But thats the same deal 70 = 50 plan + 20 phone
And if u get the right agent they could further discount usually between 5-15$. YMMV
OH Sorry... thought I was reply to other Thread where there is a tab
My apologies
Sr. Member
Aug 16, 2020
873 posts
164 upvotes
Gtabuddy wrote: The message you received doesn’t say anything about $250 pc points. Maybe they mean you need to go into a freedom mobile store, not TMS
Yeah same question.. How are you getting PC points from freedom?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2006
3700 posts
1207 upvotes
Toronto
Went to a Loblaws location and they confirmed it is 250K PC points if you get the upgrade from them but the $0 iPhone deal is targeted and not everyone can get it.

Btw, I have $10 off FNF codes. Send me a pm
Last edited by Rekognize on Aug 27th, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
Apr 28, 2004
756 posts
80 upvotes
Brantford
I have 3 lines all with the same plan. 2 got the offer, one didn’t. There’s absolutely nothing they can do for the third line that didn’t get the promo (talked to 3 diff phone reps, 2 store reps, chatted via messenger and online chat multiple times). If you didn’t get the text you can’t get the deal at all.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)