Expired Hot Deals

[Freedompop US] US Only Sim with Free Talk/Text/Data - US only LTE GSM SIM - $0.99 - BEWARE OF MONTHLY $.01 MAINT. FEE

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 25th, 2019 5:22 pm
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6152 posts
1065 upvotes
Mont-Royal
dealseeker wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 10:14 am
Have you tried getting it by forgot your password? If you entered your email correctly that might work. It's suggested to downgrade right away incase you forget but you can wait until 30 days because that's when your next billing cycle starts. You won't be charged for the next month before then.
I just tried now.. still nothing. after my purchase it logs in automaticly, and the email in settings is right..
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1382 posts
313 upvotes
L4cky wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 10:17 am
I just tried now.. still nothing. after my purchase it logs in automaticly, and the email in settings is right..
I guess you're no longer logged in then to change your email or downgrade? Wait a day and if you still don't get anything contact them.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6152 posts
1065 upvotes
Mont-Royal
dealseeker wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 10:20 am
I guess you're no longer logged in then to change your email or downgrade? Wait a day and if you still don't get anything contact them.
I am , I can actually change my email in contact, but the account info im not sure bc it requires the password.
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101
Deal Addict
May 9, 2003
1382 posts
313 upvotes
L4cky wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 10:24 am
I am , I can actually change my email in contact, but the account info im not sure bc it requires the password.
Maybe change your email and request a new password.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6152 posts
1065 upvotes
Mont-Royal
dealseeker wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 10:25 am
Maybe change your email and request a new password.
i emailed them, let's see what happens :) thanks ! I feel if I change my email and email them, they might get lost somewhere..

Well I did receive a confirmation of my ticket at least..
- Training 101
Apr 4, 2008
173 posts
67 upvotes
Windsor
When you place your order you immediately receive two emails ...

1. Your FreedomPop Order Confirmation
2. Welcome to FreedomPop!

If you did not receive these two emails you probably signed up using an incorrect email address and the emails were sent to that incorrect email address.

Your FP account password is shown in the "Welcome to FreedomPop!" email.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
6152 posts
1065 upvotes
Mont-Royal
nutN2Lewz wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 12:45 pm
When you place your order you immediately receive two emails ...

1. Your FreedomPop Order Confirmation
2. Welcome to FreedomPop!

If you did not receive these two emails you probably signed up using an incorrect email address and the emails were sent to that incorrect email address.

Your FP account password is shown in the "Welcome to FreedomPop!" email.
then how come my email is correct when logged in (automaticly)
- Training 101
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2006
1760 posts
237 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I don't see a PayPal option when checking out, and I don't have a USA billing address. Can someone please help me? Thanks.
FS: Superman Vintage: Issue Price + Shipping
FS: 39mm, 41mm and 44mm Royal Canadian Mint Maroon Coin Clamshells
Apr 4, 2008
173 posts
67 upvotes
Windsor
whatchamacallit wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 1:24 pm
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I don't see a PayPal option when checking out, and I don't have a USA billing address. Can someone please help me? Thanks.

The last time I checked there was a PayPal option for the LTE sim but NOT for the Global sim. See this post for an image of the PayPal option on the LTE order page ...
freedompop-us-global-sim-free-talk-text ... #p27397510
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2196 posts
1135 upvotes
GVRD
whatchamacallit wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 1:24 pm
Sometimes they don't offer PP on sales, you can try to use your US shipping address as billing. My Amazon.ca, Tangerine cards are going through just fine, you might have to tick and untick the box on shipping/billing is different.
Apr 4, 2008
173 posts
67 upvotes
Windsor
L4cky wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 12:51 pm
then how come my email is correct when logged in (automaticly)

I'm sorry but I do not understand what you are saying. If you are logged into your FP account then you are already logged in with your correct password. Maybe you are referring to the 'Sign in' page?

If you are already logged in to your FP account and you want to change your password you can do that on the 'My account | Account Settings' page.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2004
2196 posts
1135 upvotes
GVRD
Toronto899 wrote:
Feb 1st, 2017 8:26 am
What happen when we use their Global SIM card outside US, we should still use this APP "FreedomPop app " to make call or SMS? So I need keep the data roaming on always? What happen to that global 100 plan? Please advise.
Global SIM is a roaming SIM, you have to turn on Data Roaming on your phone, you also need to setup "freedompop.foggmobile.com" APN.

If you want to make calls or text, you still have to use the FreedomPop app.

The Global 100 plan is available in your account page under My Account -> International.

I am always able to downgrade right away and my SIMs are shipped.
Banned
Dec 12, 2016
48 posts
Hi, Philip, thanks for the reply. Following question: when Global SIM outside US, any free roaming data with that free basic plan as well? And how much data?