Expired Hot Deals

Fresh Burger

25% off Combos at the Mississauga locations.

• Last Updated:
  • May 22nd, 2021 2:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3456 posts
3093 upvotes
Toronto

25% off Combos at the Mississauga locations.

Deal Link:
Savings:
25%
Expiry:
May 31, 2021
Retailer:
Fresh Burger
25% off any combo at any of the 2 Mississauga locations, order online for pick up or avaliable in store using promo code "burgermonth." You have to order via their site for online ordering doesn't work with their delivery partners.

In my opinion they make a great burger and fantastic fries. The owner was an RFDer and took us on his potato finding journey which was very interesting.
9 replies
Mar 14, 2013
528 posts
594 upvotes
Toronto
These burgers are pretty decent for fast food! Decently priced and tastes good. Doesn't make you feel gross after eating it.. thanks OP but my fav location is the north york one
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5931 posts
1710 upvotes
Mississauga
WMPCOT wrote: 25% off any combo at any of the 2 Mississauga locations, order online for pick up or avaliable in store using promo code "burgermonth." You have to order via their site for online ordering doesn't work with their delivery partners.

In my opinion they make a great burger and fantastic fries. The owner was an RFDer and took us on his potato finding journey which was very interesting.
the combo section is abit confusing...

does 6 oz patty means it's the prime burger? doesn't say anywhere on the combo section....

and if you don't choose poutine or cali fries... it's regular fries? doesn't say that either so I'm assuming...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3456 posts
3093 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote: the combo section is abit confusing...

does 6 oz patty means it's the prime burger? doesn't say anywhere on the combo section....

and if you don't choose poutine or cali fries... it's regular fries? doesn't say that either so I'm assuming...
I found this in their FAQ: A Freshburger™ is 4 oz. and our Primeburger™ is 6 oz. Both hamburgers are made with premium quality 100% fresh Canadian Angus Beef.

I think the coupon only works on combos as they are if you add califries or poutine that add on amount is not discounted. The combo comes with a burger, canned beverage and regular fries. The fries portion is pretty big in my opinion at least. "All our hamburgers come with cheese, lettuce, tomato and Freshburger sauce as a standard."
Jan 1, 2019
43 posts
24 upvotes
Used to be so much better when the burgers were made from chuck and not this angus shit.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2012
1504 posts
597 upvotes
Narkham
Best burgers in Toronto. Will die on this hill.

However service at each location is YMMV. Wouldn't honor my stamp card at Yonge location.
RFD is the reason I live in poverty.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3456 posts
3093 upvotes
Toronto
thr333zy wrote: Best burgers in Toronto. Will die on this hill.

However service at each location is YMMV. Wouldn't honor my stamp card at Yonge location.
You should reach out to the owner, I believe he is still active on rfd @Jkavafian might be able to shed some light on it.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2003
5931 posts
1710 upvotes
Mississauga
WMPCOT wrote: I found this in their FAQ: A Freshburger™ is 4 oz. and our Primeburger™ is 6 oz. Both hamburgers are made with premium quality 100% fresh Canadian Angus Beef.

I think the coupon only works on combos as they are if you add califries or poutine that add on amount is not discounted. The combo comes with a burger, canned beverage and regular fries. The fries portion is pretty big in my opinion at least. "All our hamburgers come with cheese, lettuce, tomato and Freshburger sauce as a standard."
thanks... so if both are made with cdn angus beef... any difference between fresh and prime besides the size?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 26, 2013
3456 posts
3093 upvotes
Toronto
Ducky wrote: thanks... so if both are made with cdn angus beef... any difference between fresh and prime besides the size?
I don't think so but I can't say for sure. To me it just seems like a marketing/naming thing.
Feb 25, 2019
50 posts
19 upvotes
Thanks OP. Never heard of this place.
Ordered couple combos.
Good burgers. Cali fries and poutine are good too.