Tags:
None
[OP]
Nov 5, 2014
238 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Fresh Co] $5 off $35 or more, some exclusions

Every bit helps. Stay safe and healthy everyone.

Expires Apr 5, 2020
Images
  • upload.png
24 replies
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14069 posts
2145 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
I've stopped going to any other banner than other Loblaws, SuperStore etc, they seem to have their act in order for COVID19 due to the corporate nature of the brand. Even No Frills is not as prepared to manage the social distancing, hygine etc.

Superstore has cleaning stations, enforcement on social distancing, free bags etc.
Jan 24, 2007
825 posts
232 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
I agree. I am pretty much down to Costco and superstore only at this point.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2005
7619 posts
942 upvotes
TO
weedb0y wrote: I've stopped going to any other banner than other Loblaws, SuperStore etc, they seem to have their act in order for COVID19 due to the corporate nature of the brand. Even No Frills is not as prepared to manage the social distancing, hygine etc.

Superstore has cleaning stations, enforcement on social distancing, free bags etc.
Good to know, was at FreshCo since it's new in our area but I've seen superstore packed usually.
Achieva Financial /KOHO / STACK (0% FX Fee) /Tangerine / EQ Bank member / I use Plastiq for paying bills with my CC

"You can't soar with the eagles if you're hanging with the turkeys - Gary Kent
Deal Fanatic
Oct 22, 2007
8955 posts
2466 upvotes
London
They have been doing this for several months. Don't forget the periods in your email address don't matter at all in Gmail...
Oct 13, 2017
288 posts
217 upvotes
The FreshCo I went to yesterday had markers out all around the store letting you know how far away you should be from other shoppers. That was something I hadn't seen at other stores. They also had feet imprints at the checkout for where you can stand. the one area where they seemed to be lacking was monitoring how many people were in the store and having somewhere to line up outside.

Of all the stores I've been to Walmart was the best (for places with self checkout). They were wiping down the terminals for self-checkout after every customer. That was the only store where I've seen that. FreshCo doesn't have self checkout so I couldn't really compare them.
Mar 21, 2020
29 posts
37 upvotes
Fresh Co is a great place to get plant diseased goods... at least in Burlington but hey, they are priced about the same as everywhere else for canned goods & staple type products.
This is worth using and since they tend to be a last resort spot, they are likely to be in stock.
Feb 2, 2007
41 posts
64 upvotes
Surrey
I've just come home from both Superstore and No Frills. Both are limiting the amount of shoppers (so you line up) and both had free bags. Both also had distance markers for their checkout lines. I think they're doing a really good job of managing things.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14069 posts
2145 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
TorontoEh wrote: Good to know, was at FreshCo since it's new in our area but I've seen superstore packed usually.
They are managing the traffic.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14069 posts
2145 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
limegirlfab wrote: I've just come home from both Superstore and No Frills. Both are limiting the amount of shoppers (so you line up) and both had free bags. Both also had distance markers for their checkout lines. I think they're doing a really good job of managing things.
Does No Frill have any cleaning stations?
Penalty Box
Aug 15, 2015
8058 posts
4279 upvotes
ON
weedb0y wrote: Does No Frill have any cleaning stations?
Yeah, when they spray their produce with water in the display. The name itself says it all, No Frills.
Deal Guru
Aug 6, 2001
14069 posts
2145 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
dilligafeh wrote: Yeah, when they spray their produce with water in the display. The name itself says it all, No Frills.
Thanks for the sarcastic comment. I meant like the superstore where they have washing / cleaning stations.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2006
3348 posts
326 upvotes
Toronto
All these stores need to start jumping on store pickup quickly. Especially costco, still see crowds.
====================================