Expired Hot Deals

[Fresh Co/Price Chopper] $1.88 Sale! Chapman's, Lays Family Size Chips, Gold Peak Iced Tea 1.75L!

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 2nd, 2018 3:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Jan 7, 2007
20604 posts
4716 upvotes
Poormond Hill

$1.88 Sale! Chapman's, Lays Family Size Chips, Gold Peak Iced Tea 1.75L!

Retailer:
Fresh Co/Price Chopper
FreshCo/Price Chopper have this awesome sale starting this Thursday. Chapman's Collection, Lays Family Size Chips and my thirst quenching drink, Gold Peak Iced Tea for $1.88!
A life spent making mistakes is not only more memorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
7 replies
Jun 26, 2018
2 posts
If you went to the Chapman's website and got that $ 1 dollar off coupon you could get it for 88 cents not including taxes. Grinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13169 posts
4828 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Does Freshco offer price adjustments if an item goes on sale two days after purchased? Bought some iced tea yesterday for $2.99 so if it's $1.88 tomorrow could I bring the receipt back to get an adjustment or do I need to bring the iced tea back to do a return?
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2013
1653 posts
8511 upvotes
Warning re: Chapman's, I'm not sure how long ago their formula changed, but the tub ice cream and bars both taste more like "frozen dessert" (Breyer's blue tub) than ice cream. My theory is that they must use the absolute minimum amount of cream to be able to call it "ice cream", but the taste is not worth it for the calories/sugar content.
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2114 posts
1030 upvotes
heat wave and ice cream deal noice time to stock up! even better if you have their annual $4-5 coupon for free ice creams! ;)
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2013
1222 posts
872 upvotes
Toronto
rvs007 wrote: Does Freshco offer price adjustments if an item goes on sale two days after purchased? Bought some iced tea yesterday for $2.99 so if it's $1.88 tomorrow could I bring the receipt back to get an adjustment or do I need to bring the iced tea back to do a return?
If they insist on doing a refund, you might as well just buy again at $1.88 and refund them using your $2.99 receipt. So you don't spend time hauling around the iced tea that you already bought.
Public Mobile
Tangerine
May 26, 2011
725 posts
493 upvotes
I was hoping to have rcss to price match, but this flyer didn't come up on flipp used in bc.
Freedom mobile, airbnb, AMEX, Great Canadian Rebates (GCR), Ebates, Top Cash Back, Groupon, Livingsocial, Doordash, SkipTheDishes, Checkout 51, Drop, Stack, TransferWise, Questrade, EQ, Achieva, PayTM, Simplii and Tangerine customer.
Nov 1, 2016
802 posts
865 upvotes
Toronto
On tastyrewards site you can print out a $0.75 off coupon for Lays wavy chips brings it down to $1.13 a bag