Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 31st, 2019 4:41 pm
Dec 13, 2006
646 posts
337 upvotes
I don't know how they compare, I don't buy those. But in Bulk Barn flyer the chocolate Almond are 25% off and there is some coupon too.
It's stupid however... They son't list the price... Just 25% off.
Deal Addict
Jun 12, 2007
1166 posts
890 upvotes
van
Bulk Barn's sale price for chocolate covered almonds is $1.03
So still way more than FreshCos! But BB has $3 off $10 coupons right now.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 16, 2004
9779 posts
2050 upvotes
Toronto
Yep. Forgot to pick some up yesterday.
I did get me some Hagaan Daz for $3.99 though.
Deal Addict
Mar 3, 2011
4989 posts
29912 upvotes
ak-47 wrote: I would say yes, because the majority of the weight from the FreshCo ones are coming from the cheap chocolate, whereas it's opposite for the Kirkland ones. So it's actually not that much more expensive when you get more almonds from the Kirkland bags.

I completely agree.

I totally forgot about these and just stumbled across the large display in the middle of the aisle and was like I will give them a shot.

Here is what I have to say:

I would say 1-in-3 chocolates were half almond pieces, literally bit in to half the chocolate and it was only half a piece of almond (WTF), ate the other half and could see that the chocolate to almond ratio was too much as already mentioned and not the best tasting or quality. I could taste granuls of maybe unmelted sugar or something else so it wasn’t melted smooth. I could also taste a burnt flavour to them wasn’t very appealing and grabbed another, another half piece of almond and too much chocolate.

I’m tempted to melt the chocolate down into a bark and more nuts to it.

Really glad I only bought one bag, maybe I’ll donate the rest or something, maybe give them to a homeless person on the street.
__
Want to know the latest Costco Clearance items and prices in Ontario.. check out my thread here.
Nov 28, 2005
773 posts
837 upvotes
Toronto
They're $4.99 now
IMG_20190331_151013072.jpg
Will post for info and then edit for clarity

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)