Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Fresh Co

Freshco: Janes Chicken products - $2.88 with matching ad and printable coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2012 5:17 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 29, 2010
142 posts
73 upvotes
Kitchener
Looking for a Janes coupon if anyone would be so kind as to send one my way please ;)
Deal Addict
Mar 28, 2008
1213 posts
31 upvotes
Toronto
Please pm me if you have the link or the actual coupon. Thanks.
Dec 16, 2004
860 posts
169 upvotes
Toronto
So is this deal dead or are there still copies of the coupon out there that could be shared? Were they unique coupon barcodes? I'd love a PM if it could be shared.
Apr 26, 2012
24 posts
7 upvotes
NEWMARKET
how can u eat this crap, its not even real chicken! gross, u guys will eat anything to save a buck, ull pay for it down the road
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
bajahaha wrote: how can u eat this crap, its not even real chicken! gross, u guys will eat anything to save a buck, ull pay for it down the road
The chicken is real, its not a real fillet or a cut up breast of course. The unhealthy part of these is the sodium content.
Remember to be an RFD-er and NOT a degenerate.
Oct 12, 2011
3 posts
BRAMPTON
JustLikePoison wrote: If anyone needs a copy of this coupon, just message me. I can send you a screencap of it.
Can you be able to send me a screencap of the coupon please.

Thanks
May 20, 2007
839 posts
7 upvotes
Would any kind soul who has copy of coupon please pm me? Thanks!
Apr 23, 2012
166 posts
10 upvotes
CHARLESBOURG
JustLikePoison wrote: If anyone needs a copy of this coupon, just message me. I can send you a screencap of it.
this would be very much appreciated.
Apr 26, 2012
24 posts
7 upvotes
NEWMARKET
oh so u guys like the taste and quality, i see, u probably also eat at mcdonalds
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
bajahaha wrote: oh so u guys like the taste and quality, i see, u probably also eat at mcdonalds
You need to relax, lol.
Jul 29, 2008
117 posts
25 upvotes
Niagara Falls
bajahaha wrote: oh so u guys like the taste and quality, i see, u probably also eat at mcdonalds
lol look at the rest of this guy's posts...he's just a troll, never has anything nice to say :facepalm:
Deal Guru
Aug 20, 2005
11318 posts
3866 upvotes
Nowhere
TamedReckless wrote: lol look at the rest of this guy's posts...he's just a troll, never has anything nice to say :facepalm:
Thanks for pointing out the new troll in town. I don't know why some people feel the need to be the health police in food deal threads. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything. We can all read the label and see the ingredients and nutritional content. We don't need someone telling us what we should or should not eat.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2009
6029 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
Cheap Cat wrote: Thanks for pointing out the new troll in town. I don't know why some people feel the need to be the health police in food deal threads. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything. We can all read the label and see the ingredients and nutritional content. We don't need someone telling us what we should or should not eat.
Nevertheless I enjoy reading the coffee threads of what good and bad coffees are...lol

This is the last day of the sale, go now if you havent got yours. If a store is heavy on product they may store support the sale for tomorrow but I doubt you will find many.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)