• May 13th, 2018 9:11 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
1915 posts
1322 upvotes
GTA

[FreshCo] Tre Stelle Ricotta Cheese 475g $2.99 w coupon

Until May 16, Freshco has Tre Stelle Ricotta cheese on sale for $3.99, use this printable coupon for another $1 off http://www.trestelle.ca/meltMagazine/ja ... on_5FE.pdf.

Same product is advertised for $5.99 at Metro and Fortino's this week.
Freshco has 3 varieties- regular, light and extra creamy.
3 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
1915 posts
1322 upvotes
GTA
Take note that No Frills won't let you use coupon in conjunction with a price match. I don't know what Walmart and RCSS policy is
May 4, 2011
338 posts
225 upvotes
Kfox wrote: Take note that No Frills won't let you use coupon in conjunction with a price match. I don't know what Walmart and RCSS policy is
I’ve NEVER had this issue. That sucks your local one won’t.

I can confirm you’ll be 100% successful with price matching and coupon at walmart though.
Oct 14, 2017
733 posts
447 upvotes
GTA
Kfox wrote:
May 12th, 2018 7:59 pm
Take note that No Frills won't let you use coupon in conjunction with a price match. I don't know what Walmart and RCSS policy is
BrendanD wrote:
May 13th, 2018 12:31 am

I’ve NEVER had this issue. That sucks your local one won’t.

I can confirm you’ll be 100% successful with price matching and coupon at walmart though.
I've used coupons while PMing at multiple No Frills, Walmarts and RCSS near me (Freshcos too fwiw), and have never had an issue. My hunch about OP's No Frills is that while all stores in the chain have to PM as part of the franchise agreement, various elements of how to implement PMing are at each one's discretion, like which specific competitors to PM or not, and that whether to allow coupons on PMs may also be discretionary.