Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Frontier Airlines

90% off Frontier Airlines [WOW] USD

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 26th, 2018 9:22 pm
Nov 29, 2007
49 posts
8 upvotes

90% off Frontier Airlines [WOW] USD

Deal Link:
Savings:
90% off
Retailer:
Frontier Airlines
Just finished booking through Frontier Airlines who are having a crazy Cyber Monday sale. 90% off select flights.

I booked from Syracuse (SYR) to Orlando (MCO), March 12 - March 19th. Family of four (kids are teens). All in cost were $858 USD for all four of us return. This package includes "The Perks" which covers carry on, checked bags for all of us, seat selection and priority boarding.

Crazy deal for a March Break flight.
3 replies
Dec 13, 2017
67 posts
34 upvotes
Lake Louise
Is YYC excluded from this deal? Trying even just random dates on the promo days to Vegas or Denver are coming up not valid. YYC isn't listed below though.
Nov 29, 2007
49 posts
8 upvotes
Read the fine print on the home page just under the promo. Certain days of the week are excluded. Not sure about your specific destinations.
Dec 13, 2017
67 posts
34 upvotes
Lake Louise
pinchio wrote: Read the fine print on the home page just under the promo. Certain days of the week are excluded. Not sure about your specific destinations.
Routes from Calgary isn't mentioned in their exclusions but yet I can't get anything to work and I'm booking on the right days.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)