Food & Drink

frozen curly fries - where to get bag larger than 700grams ?

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2019 10:12 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 24, 2019
31 posts
24 upvotes

frozen curly fries - where to get bag larger than 700grams ?

Back in the early 2000's you can buy either No Name curly fries or McCain Curly fries for about $2.50 for a 1kg bag.
Now no frills/loblaws has 650g bags for $3.50 .
in the US you can buy big bags of curly fires for a lot cheaper (even considering the exchange rate).

Where did all the curly fries go??
14 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2011
4733 posts
2114 upvotes
Mississauga
Arby’s stole them all.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 20, 2009
2874 posts
1189 upvotes
Toronto
I prefer either Moe or Larry fries....
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15238 posts
3039 upvotes
Toronto
Depending on brand, you might want to go to Costco.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2018
2205 posts
1615 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: Depending on brand, you might want to go to Costco.
Costco has curly fries??
[OP]
Newbie
Jul 24, 2019
31 posts
24 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: I've seen them there, yes.
I have never seen curly fries at costco.
Onion rings yes, but not curly fries.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15238 posts
3039 upvotes
Toronto
Johnsk1 wrote: I have never seen curly fries at costco.
Onion rings yes, but not curly fries.
I could have sworn I saw them at Costco, but an online quick search steers me to Costco Business, and .com, not .ca
If Costco Canada DOES have them, it'll be at Costco business (I guess) and you'll have to buy the whole box...
https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/ ... 58973.html
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7265 posts
2076 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: I could have sworn I saw them at Costco, but an online quick search steers me to Costco Business, and .com, not .ca
If Costco Canada DOES have them, it'll be at Costco business (I guess) and you'll have to buy the whole box...
https://www.costcobusinessdelivery.com/ ... 58973.html
If Costco Business Centre Canada had them, it would be on the .ca website since all their products are on there. I go to Costco weekly and have never seen curly fries there. Another useless post from playnicee1.
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15238 posts
3039 upvotes
Toronto
LNahid2000 wrote: Another useless post from playnicee1.
One to your three. Thanks for saying "another".
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
26026 posts
11472 upvotes
playnicee1 wrote: I've seen them there, yes.
I could swear I've seen them before too.
Not recently (as in the last yearish) but they did have them for all of 15 minutes at one point.
I think.
Deal Expert
User avatar
May 22, 2005
19500 posts
4649 upvotes
Thornhill
Some Asian grocers have large bags of curly fries but they are not very good.

Top