Tags:
[OP]
Nov 2, 2015
8 posts
York, ON
Trader Score: 0

[FS] DJI Air 2S Fly More Combo

Heyo,

I'm selling a very lightly used DJI Air 2S fly more combo. It comes with 2 sets of propellers instead of 3. Paid around 1850 CAD a few months ago. I've flown it a few times and really enjoy it, but don't have enough time to dedicate to flying it. I'm asking $1300 CAD all in. The price is slightly negotiable and I am open to fair trades.

It comes with everything in the image below. I also attached a link to the product on the DJI site.

https://store.dji.com/ca/product/dji-air-2s?vid=104212
Images
  • IMG_1914.jpg
2 replies
Feb 16, 2014
847 posts
239 upvotes
London
Trader Score: 0
One of the best drones in the market to begin with. As a photographer, I use this to get my aerial shots for ceremonies. In terms of quality and portability it comes as a first choice for videographers & photographers, then probably hobbyists before new Mavic 3 arrival. Its SDK will be released by the end of Dec, so plenty of rooms for other third party apps to chime in, like Litchi. By Mavic 3, my Inspire 2 will get retired soon. I recall the days when I was using Phantom 4 in weddings and people curiously were watching over, probably distracted!

Nice price tag, but as always, it sits on the shelves of many buyers' homes taking dusts. Will ask around to see if anybody in my circle needs it. :)