BST: Computer Hardware, Tablets, Software & Accessories

[FS] FS: iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen - 512GB + Cellular - Smart Keyboard - $800 - Pics Inside!

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2019 2:51 pm
[OP]
Sep 13, 2001
628 posts
22 upvotes
Thornhill, ON
Trader Score: 56 (100% Positive)

FS: iPad Pro 12.9 2nd Gen - 512GB + Cellular - Smart Keyboard - $800 - Pics Inside!

Hi RFDers,

Looking to sell my mint condition 2nd Gen (2017) iPad Pro 12.9 with the top of the line maximum configuration of 512GB storage and Cellular connectivity. Truly in mint condition (see photos), the body and screen are scratch-free. Comes with the genuine Apple Smart Keyboard and a genuine Apple 29W PD charger with USB-C to Lightning cable for fast charging. I've signed out of iCloud (see pics) so you won't have any issues or concerns about signing in. The cellular modem is unlocked like all iPads are and I've been using it with Bell LTE.

Selling as I also have the MacBook Pro 13" and the iPad isn't getting enough use to justify keeping. Does not come with box, warranty expired a year ago. What you see in pics is what you get.

Price is $800 FIRM. Truly the best price you'll see for a top of the line iPad Pro with accessories so I'm non-negotiable on the price. Buy with confidence as I've been on RFD since 2001 with a perfect 50+ feedback rating. Willing to ship to established RFD members at my discretion for free with EMT prepayment using Canada Post Xpresspost.

Available for pickup at my home at Bayview and John in Thornhill. I work from home so I'm flexible on timing.

Here are pics I just took of my iPad in my possession (not stock photos from the web)
Images
  • IMG_2298.jpg
  • IMG_2300.JPG
  • IMG_2302.JPG
  • IMG_2303.JPG
  • IMG_2304.JPG
  • IMG_2305.JPG