• Dec 10th, 2017 5:40 pm
[OP]
Nov 8, 2003
218 posts
4 upvotes
Georgetown, Ontario
Trader Score: 1 (100% Positive)

FS: LNIB HTC One A9 Factory Unlocked - Silver - $150

EDIT: Family member has been using this for the past while after their Samsung Galaxy S4 decided it didnt want to take a charge anymore. Price changed to reflect. Still in excellent condition.

That's right, the android phone that looks shockingly like an iPhone 6/6S. Although to be fair, HTC sort of started that design language long before Apple ever did. Build quality is absolutely A+. If you've ever owned a flagship HTC Phone you know exactly what to expect. To the best of my knowledge this is also one of the first HTC phones to not use a Super LCD display. This is a 1080p AMOLED and its a fantastic one. Colors really pop, great saturation as they are known for. What I am more impressed by is the RGB color mode setting, which obviously mutes the punchy amoled colors, but might actually be one of the most color accurate displays I have ever used on a phone. The fingerprint reader at the bottom of the phone maybe just as fast, if not faster than Touch ID on my 6S Plus. Incredibly impressive.

This is the international model but with the same 3GB of ram and 32GB of internal storage as the North American model. I purchased this phone factory sealed, brand new. Opened it up earlier this week where I proceeded to download and install a bunch of software updates. The latest of which is Android 7.0 Nougat. This phone is terribly underrated. The Camera is absolutely fantastic (I'm comparing to my iPhone 6S Plus). The OS is buttery smooth and HTC Sense is probably the best Android "skin" around if you want to call it that. It's so close to stock android but with some extra customization tweaks. This phone supports SD card expansion as well. I can post pictures later on, but it's literally a brand new phone opened up just to give it a look around and update. Works perfectly on Telus LTE network, awesome speeds. Comes with a Hybrid Soft/Hard shell case.

Looking for $150

Pocket Now Review:

Android Nougat Update:
Last edited by DoriSPL on Feb 26th, 2017 11:42 am, edited 6 times in total.
2014 VW Golf Wolfsburg TDi Wagon 6spd
"The Grandpa Wagon"
2013 Ford Focus ST Hatchback
"The Short Bus"
5 replies
[OP]
Nov 8, 2003
218 posts
4 upvotes
Georgetown, Ontario
Bump.

A family member ended up using this after their Samsung Galaxy S4 decided to stop charging. Price adjusted to $275. Still in excellent condition with all original packaging. Just do not have a need for it anymore.
"The Grandpa Wagon"
"The Short Bus"
[OP]
Nov 8, 2003
218 posts
4 upvotes
Georgetown, Ontario
This is going back up for sale. Still in excellent condition. All original packaging. Asking $180.
Last edited by DoriSPL on Nov 18th, 2017 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"The Grandpa Wagon"
"The Short Bus"
[OP]
Nov 8, 2003
218 posts
4 upvotes
Georgetown, Ontario
Bump it up.
"The Grandpa Wagon"
"The Short Bus"
[OP]
Nov 8, 2003
218 posts
4 upvotes
Georgetown, Ontario
Up
"The Grandpa Wagon"
"The Short Bus"
[OP]
Nov 8, 2003
218 posts
4 upvotes
Georgetown, Ontario
Bump it up. FANTASTIC budget Android phone with superior build quality and os polish.
"The Grandpa Wagon"
"The Short Bus"