• Last Updated:
  • Aug 4th, 2012 9:42 pm
[OP]
Apr 28, 2011
529 posts
654 upvotes
Brampton

[Future Shop] FS: Strategy Guides- $0.13 YMMV

Was in my local Future Shop and noticed the display for the video game guides and some were tagged at 13 cents. Unfortunately at this Future Shop there were none left but other stores may have stock. This is a huge YMMV as I think the 13 cent price is not clearance but it actually means that they pull them from the shelves to be destroyed if you can believe that.

The two prices I saw were for Street Fighter X Tekken and Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City. There are no online listings for these guides on the Future Shop.ca website. I'd appreciate if anyone could grab me a copy. Will gladly pay double :D
5 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4626 posts
1244 upvotes
Toronto
YMMV to the max. I haven't seen either of those guides at any of my local FS for at least the last several months. I even asked somebody if they had the RE:ORC guide back in July so I could PM Bestbuy's 4.99, and the guy told me they only stock guides for major releases and probably never had any of those to begin with.
Sep 29, 2011
63 posts
24 upvotes
Vancouver
I went to two Future Shop locations in the past week or so and have indeed seen the price tags for both those games at $0.13 but they were out of stock. :( I ended up getting the strategy guides for Mass Effect 3 for $4.97 and FFXIII-2 for $9.97 in the same section though.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14722 posts
4849 upvotes
Montreal
mrmilktea wrote: Will gladly pay double :D
futureshop blew out their strategy giudes long ago so put away your 26 cents.
Jul 16, 2005
341 posts
44 upvotes
Got the tekken one today. Still have a few left at the Northgate location (that'd be edmonton for those not familiar with the name). They also had a bunch of the Mass Effect 3 guides.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2010
1344 posts
1453 upvotes
thanks ops, already have the official digital copy, but want a hardcopy as well for SF x Tekken , hope Max Payne 3 dropping soon

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)