• Mar 3rd, 2021 10:52 pm
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
Trader Score: 0

[Full] Nintendo Family Group Buy

Group is full. I can give up my spot if everybody from this group picks 1 person from this group to be the admin. New group @ nintendo-family-group-buy-2448226/

started group on 26 feb 2021. $6/slot for 1 year via paypal (preferred for privacy) (please add your RFD nick as a comment so I know who it is). The group can be started whenever this group decides or someone wants to start right away.

PM your email (registered on switch) to me if interested.

Previous group for reference:
full-nintendo-family-group-buy-2443916/

Since I'm the admin for the previous group, I don't really need another membership. If this group decides that they are ok with another person being the admin (from this group), I can transfer that over and have my email removed from the group at that point. This will mean I will have no control over the new group and the new admin will have complete control, including parental control, removing existing users, and adding users.

If this group is unable to agree on a new admin, I'll continue to be the admin.
Last edited by neatooo on Mar 25th, 2021 7:10 pm, edited 8 times in total.
36 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2007
1018 posts
411 upvotes
Interested in two spots.
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
Sounds good. I can start this Wednesday or later. Let me know your preference?
Feb 20, 2021
8 posts
I'm Interested. I have a child account on my account does that mean I need to do this for 2 spots for us both to be able to play online? I think so from googling so I'd be in for 2/8
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
quote=BigGabeMerkin post_id=34105765 time=1614049143 user_id=1558957]
I'm Interested. I have a child account on my account does that mean I need to do this for 2 spots for us both to be able to play online? I think so from googling so I'd be in for 2/8
[/quote]

When would you like to start?
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
GTFO wrote: I am interested in a spot, let me know when. Thanks
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
GTFO wrote: As soon as we could. Do we have enough to start?
Sounds good. It seems we can start soon. Is it ok if we start sometime this weekend?
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
Akinari wrote: Do you still have a slot?
I'm interested.
Yes we do. Planning to start this weekend. If that works for you, please PM your email (registered with Nintendo) to me if you like.
Feb 20, 2021
8 posts
neatooo wrote: quote=BigGabeMerkin post_id=34105765 time=1614049143 user_id=1558957]
[/quote]

asap but I'm patient so I'm good with any time.
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
CrazyYoshi wrote: im interest PM if you have opening
BigGabeMerkin wrote: When would you like to start?
asap but I'm patient so I'm good with any time.[/quote]

Thanks for your interest. I'm planning to start this weekend, will try to start before that if possible.
Feb 20, 2021
8 posts
neatooo wrote: asap but I'm patient so I'm good with any time.
Thanks for your interest. I'm planning to start this weekend, will try to start before that if possible.
[/quote]

I'm in anytime
[OP]
Oct 20, 2014
250 posts
151 upvotes
Trenton, on
Update: in case this group is full, I can start another one. Please mention here if you are ok to have someone else as an admin and who it will be from this group, in that case I will transfer my admin rights to that person. If not that's fine too, it's just that my slot won't be used as I already am an admin in the other group I started.

ready to add everybody. sorry for the delay.

Please PM your email to me if still interested.