Full Time Employment as Either Order Selector or G/AZ Class Driver *GTA*

• Last Updated:
  • May 1st, 2017 5:49 pm
Deal Addict
Apr 6, 2008
1807 posts
1168 upvotes

Full Time Employment as Either Order Selector or G/AZ Class Driver *GTA*

Hi, I work for a medium sized food service distributor based out of Milton, Ontario. I've been with them for several years and they are a great company to work for.

We are ramping up summer hiring and looking for a few different full time positions:

Order Selector - basically glorified grocery shopping. Hard work but pays well. Nights/afternoons but there is quite a few different shifts which get filled based on seniority. No rotations. Starts about $18/hr with performance bonuses on top.

G class driver - you start as a G class driver driving cargo type vans around but the idea is that the company sends you to school to eventually get your AZ class license.

DZ/AZ drivers are needed as well.

These are full time jobs with no layoffs for the 6.5yrs I've been with them. To increase your odds, I suggest sending me a PM and I will apply on your behalf as it increases your odds. I also get a referral bonus which I'm happy to split with you.

Check this link out GFS Ontario Careers for more info. You can apply on your own if you wish but your odds are better with internal reference.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Thanks