• Last Updated:
  • Aug 14th, 2021 7:56 am
Tags:
10 replies
Aug 18, 2013
312 posts
572 upvotes
Next door
Looks pretty standard. Check a fastener, hardware or industrial supply house in your area or if you can wait a month I am sure Aliexpress will have a 50 pack for $3.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
7796 posts
6225 upvotes
Ottawa
He said Fumoto

Seriously, though, I use Fumoto valves on my family fleet. Why is this cap needed??
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
7796 posts
6225 upvotes
Ottawa
UrbanPoet wrote: I get it. But thats a really dated reference!
To me, that's super recent. Now, get off my lawn. Winking Face
[OP]
Sep 7, 2010
243 posts
130 upvotes
T.Dot
I've already paid $ for the valve to make my life easier. I may as well pay a few bucks more to ensure that the valve doesn't get buggered up with dirt.

CaptSmethwick wrote: He said Fumoto

Seriously, though, I use Fumoto valves on my family fleet. Why is this cap needed??
Deal Fanatic
Oct 12, 2007
7796 posts
6225 upvotes
Ottawa
Allan in T.Dot wrote: I've already paid $ for the valve to make my life easier. I may as well pay a few bucks more to ensure that the valve doesn't get buggered up with dirt.
I've never had a problem with dirt and I have had these valves on cars for many years. I guess there's a benefit but I am not really seeing it.

Anyway, you were looking for information, not advice. Good luck!
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2016
2587 posts
1492 upvotes
Ontario
Allan in T.Dot wrote: I am looking for this item in the GTA:
https://www.fumotousa.com/nc-10.html

The older version is crazy expensive on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.ca/F-CAP-FUMOTO%C2%A ... 578&sr=8-8
Why not order it from the first link you put up yourself? If shipping is expensive (I added 2 to the cart and said shipping was $15) then order some more stuff like a valve for another car or a friends car etc...
·Ï¢årµ§·
[OP]
Sep 7, 2010
243 posts
130 upvotes
T.Dot
Not sure how shipping came out to be $5 for you, but shipping is $20 for me!!!
IcarusLSC wrote: Why not order it from the first link you put up yourself? If shipping is expensive (I added 2 to the cart and said shipping was $15) then order some more stuff like a valve for another car or a friends car etc...