Price:
Free
Savings:
100%
Expiry:
April 26, 2020
Retailer:
Funimation
For those who need an anime fix while stuck at home. Use the following code: MANAFANS20

**Valid only with Credit Card subscriptions on Funimation.com. Users will get a 1-month credit ($7.99) in addition to the 14-Day trial even if purchasing an annual subscription. Valid only in US and Canada and New Users Only. Promotional code expires on 4/26/2020 11.59PM PT. If you do not want a subscription once your trial expires, you must disable auto-renewal prior to expiration of your Trial.
Last edited by mwatcher on Apr 25th, 2020 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Dec 29, 2001
935 posts
186 upvotes
Kitchener/Waterloo
Does anyone use the service? How is it worth the monthly price?
Dec 15, 2019
504 posts
1515 upvotes
Markham
Zeev20 wrote: Does anyone use the service? How is it worth the monthly price?
It’s got all the anime that I want to watch.
But their UI sucks and it’s super unstable.
Even on a smart TV or AppleTV or phone app, it always crashes
But free, sure
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
19679 posts
5847 upvotes
Got all the anime I could ever watch as I've been collecting it for 40 years but others I know might like this. Thanks...
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14708 posts
27682 upvotes
Scarborough
Thanks, this is great! With the free 14 day free trial on top I've got until June 9th to binge watch all my faves for free.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Sep 19, 2005
195 posts
79 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/ offers free anime stream and more choices since I currently watch Food Wars
(\__/) This is bunny. Copy bunny into your
(o'.'o) signature to help him gain world
(")_(") domination.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1430 posts
1103 upvotes
Surrey
tdwtd wrote: https://www.thewatchcartoononline.tv/ offers free anime stream and more choices since I currently watch Food Wars
Tbh, I like to support the Anime industry, so I don’t mind paying for Funimation content, especially for their good dubs. However I do agree that their UI sucks.
Feb 3, 2012
52 posts
20 upvotes
Montreal
TomRFD wrote: Thanks, this is great! With the free 14 day free trial on top I've got until May 9th to binge watch all my faves for free.
How is that 30 days ontop of 14?
Jul 10, 2018
34 posts
1 upvote
aiwuuuu wrote: How is that 30 days ontop of 14?
He probably meant June. It says free trial ends May 9 and you'll start being billed. But next charge is "0" because of the promo code.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
14708 posts
27682 upvotes
Scarborough
holydrinker wrote: He probably meant June. It says free trial ends May 9 and you'll start being billed. But next charge is "0" because of the promo code.
Oops, yeah I meant June. :lol: I can finish all of DBZ if I watch around 7 episodes per day.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Feb 18, 2008
569 posts
1118 upvotes
Ho no, not in french Disappointed But Relieved Face

My two youngest child still doesn't understand English.
I lost the ability to remember things when I lost the right to a full night's sleep.
Aug 25, 2006
510 posts
26 upvotes
On the fence between Funimation and Crunchyroll.... Any key differences between the 2?
Dec 4, 2013
143 posts
279 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Good timing. I just hit some episodes of Initial D that arent available with the free membership.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2005
1529 posts
762 upvotes
MB
Darshan7 wrote: Do I need to create an account for some content to watch?
"We are getting extremely high volume of requests on our video servers so that we temporarily block for free videos for free users. I apologize for the inconvenience".
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1430 posts
1103 upvotes
Surrey
177a12k wrote: On the fence between Funimation and Crunchyroll.... Any key differences between the 2?
Both are good in their own ways because they have different anime selection. Funimation is much better for English dubbed anime. Crunchyroll has more Japanese anime with English subtitles. You can use Crunchyroll for free with ads, but I think you can’t watch newer episodes until later. Try them both and see which one you like better.
Dec 15, 2017
613 posts
960 upvotes
Vancouver
loletifie wrote: Ho no, not in french Disappointed But Relieved Face

My two youngest child still doesn't understand English.
Don't feel sad. My youngest don't even understand what they are watching and they can speak English.
Apr 11, 2019
222 posts
216 upvotes
177a12k wrote: On the fence between Funimation and Crunchyroll.... Any key differences between the 2?
haven't tried funimation, but crunchyroll has a free version that lets you watch everything that isn't brand new i think? (maybe with ads? i have premium and had adblock before so idk) the ui is pretty shit for crunchyroll as well though at least for use on the computer. the search function is pretty bad, the autoplay takes you out of full screen (on the app it doesn't, but i use browser on my computer), but it has one of the biggest selections for anime shows i've seen. they just seem to be missing movies here and there. i think licensing issues. and they are super quick for translations so they are released same day as japan iirc. i don't know about dubs. I definitely prefer watching on netflix if i have the choice, but netflix doesn't have anywhere close to the selection crunchyroll has
Zoomer Wireless - $36/month|800 Minutes|5GB Data|Unlimited Texts
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2015
1019 posts
604 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
So do we cancel on day 1? day 15? or day 43?
Oct 1, 2007
199 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone having trouble with the zip/postal code when filling out the payment section? Thanks.