GTA (Georgetown) - Belgian Dubbel $52 24cans/473ml 7.5% 42%off

Deal Link:
Price:
$52.32
Savings:
42%
Retailer:
Furnace Room Brewery
Dubbel 07 (Belgian Dubbel) 24 Pack SPECIAL - $52.32 (reg $90.24)

Modelled after an authentic Abbey ale like those brewed in the monasteries of Belgium, this Dubbel has a rich malt focus and a complex Belgian yeast derived character. Savoury with fruit and candy flavours.
SRM: 17
IBU: 17
ABV% 7.5

I have not tried this beer. It seems like a good deal so thought I would pass along.

Please note: This brewery is in Georgetown, Ont and has free local delivery in Halton Hills. They have delivery fees ($5 to $10?) to deliver to Peel, Toronto, York , and Waterloo Region and Hamilton area.
Been reading up on the thesaurus lately because a mind is a terrible thing to garbage.
11 replies
Mar 5, 2005
522 posts
315 upvotes
someone gave me an assorted dozen from there and they were all very good
I would recommend it
Jun 11, 2009
120 posts
19 upvotes
Oakville
I've had a few from that brewery and they were all very good.
Jul 19, 2006
577 posts
197 upvotes
Pulled the trigger. Thanks OP. Good find.
Jan 13, 2012
473 posts
530 upvotes
Vancouver
Good deal, but probably something you want to split with a friend.
Dec 4, 2017
27 posts
28 upvotes
sigh, I spend way too much money because of this site. In for a case, lol.
Nov 21, 2016
134 posts
66 upvotes
only 2 option for shipping is Halton Hills only and Pick up FRB
Did not see it will actually ship to Toronto
All as well
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2004
1414 posts
342 upvotes
Richmond Hill
To anyone never have a authentic belgian dubbel it is very heavy and sweet/malty ale because of the added sugar, this is not a everyday beer or at least I won't want it everyday. If it is bottle conditioned I will likely take a chance and spread it out for a few years.
Jan 18, 2012
896 posts
197 upvotes
Toronto
Focus wrote: To anyone never have a authentic belgian dubbel it is very heavy and sweet/malty ale because of the added sugar, this is not a everyday beer or at least I won't want it everyday. If it is bottle conditioned I will likely take a chance and spread it out for a few years.
Thanks, sweet part made me hold off.
Jan 18, 2005
286 posts
82 upvotes
Focus wrote: To anyone never have a authentic belgian dubbel it is very heavy and sweet/malty ale because of the added sugar, this is not a everyday beer or at least I won't want it everyday. If it is bottle conditioned I will likely take a chance and spread it out for a few years.
Totally a matter of taste. I love big, malt-forward beers and dubbels are one of my favorite styles. I could drink them every day along with triples and quads. I mean, you probably aren't going to want to operate any heavy machinery afterward...or ride a bike :P but everyone has their own thing.
May 27, 2008
340 posts
210 upvotes
Toronto
I've had other beer from them that was gifted but not this. This would be right up my alley as well so will give it a shot.

They sell this and the Bentley Coffee Brown as well by the can for $2.18/each which works out to the same price for 24. Shipping looks to be a minimum 24cans, not sure if you can mix/match or not.