Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Future Shop

Boxing Day Flyer Is Up!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2014 6:45 pm
Tags:
Nov 24, 2006
567 posts
684 upvotes
Winnipeg
I went at 9am this morning. Despite the lack of deals the store was still packed with tons on long lineups to pay. Tons of people waiting to buy regular priced junk. Why would they post better sales when people show up to buy regardless?
Dec 22, 2011
737 posts
1098 upvotes
gojetsgo wrote: I went at 9am this morning. Despite the lack of deals the store was still packed with tons on long lineups to pay. Tons of people waiting to buy regular priced junk. Why would they post better sales when people show up to buy regardless?
yeh.. i went there an hour ago 2:00 PM... was packed... crap deals still people were buying like crazy just because its boxing day...
:D
Jul 12, 2012
409 posts
146 upvotes
Sarnia
Packed and no good deals to be had. Waste of time lol
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2011
1151 posts
340 upvotes
Anybody buy the Samsung 40" 60Hz for $380 being sold everywhere (incld. Canadian Tire)? Comment on it's picture quality. What model no. is it?
Apr 3, 2012
29 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
Bought this keyboard on Wednesday, received it this afternoon, the switch is broken, and it refuses to turn on. Shake the keyboard and low and behold, there's something rattling inside.

http://goo.gl/8LzJbB

Annoyed as ***** on my day off. Called FS customer service and the guy offers to pay for my gas to return it to the store. I ask him, "Can you really do that?" He weasels out of it and eventually says that I should be able to get a $25 gift certificate if I take it back to the store. We'll see how this works out.
Jul 12, 2012
409 posts
146 upvotes
Sarnia
Hi THHermit,

Speaking from experience, I worked there, they can give you a gift card.. it has been done before. Just make sure you push the case.

Cheers
Apr 3, 2012
29 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, Canada
dnbezanson wrote: Hi THHermit,

Speaking from experience, I worked there, they can give you a gift card.. it has been done before. Just make sure you push the case.

Cheers
Went to the store, exchanged the keyboard, spoke with the manager, received a $20 instant credit on the keyboard using a 'pre-loaded' gift card that the manager had at the time, which he took care of. He was surprised to hear that the phone CSR said they'd pay for gas and also that the CSR eventually backpedaled and stated I'd receive a gift card at the store, because, the stores are not supposed to do that and he wasn't about to do it either. He was about to give me the phone number with a specific customer service department that handles cases such as this, but I escalated the conversation a bit more when he relented and said he'd give me a $20 credit. I didn't have the reference number, but the manager wanted it to ensure that the particular CSR I spoke to would be 'removed'.

Took 40 mins with at least 10 other customers returning their stuff. I'm satisfied, but I wish none of this had to happen.

Edit: About the keyboard, Logitech has packaged it right next to the cardboard front surface, which, I wouldn't be surprised if damage can occur more easily because there's zero buffering material. This is my first Logitech keyboard, so I wouldn't know how they package their keyboards, but this is pretty sketchy.
Oct 5, 2008
36 posts
3 upvotes
Did anyone else here buy the PS4 bundle that comes with NHL 15, LBP3, and Far Cry 4? I ordered it online but only received the NHL game and a digital voucher for LBP3. No sign of any Far Cry 4... Just wondering if I'm missing Far Cry 4? Or is it included on that LBP3 voucher? Be a pain to have to return it all for a missing game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)