• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2018 12:11 pm
[OP]
Jul 22, 2007
327 posts
11 upvotes
Toronto

FYI - If you bought the Ring/Chime/Echo deal from best buy's website

I purchased the Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Pro, Chime Pro & Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen with Alexa deal during back friday from the best buy website and this week I received my order. The problem was that only the ring and echo was in the box and the chime wasn't there. I had thought that I bought the wrong package because the shipping email I got from best buy only showed the pro and alexa. It wasn't till I went to my order page on their website did I confirm that my order still said "Ring Wi-Fi Video Doorbell Pro, Chime Pro & Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen with Alexa ".

I called best buy and found out that because the chime was out of stock, they decided to cancel my order and replace it with just the ring pro and amazon echo (and if you look at the reciept, the ring is discounted but the echo is at full price) without telling me. No email, no phone call, nothing posted on my accounts page. I eventually got it sorted with their customer support but for anyone else who order this and also only received the ring and echo. This is what happened. You're not crazy...like my wife thought I was :)
1 reply
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2012
15430 posts
3132 upvotes
Toronto
HA! Serves you right for not going to the actual store to shop in the first place. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes