None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2013
1437 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto

G1 Practice Driving Test Today : Tips?

Had a G2 license which expired and I have to redo everything. Did the writing test and the practice one is today.

It's been a couple of years since my last practice test and the instructor was accommodating. I'm a good driver but wish to know what tips I could get in the event I get an uptight instructor looking for tiny ways to flunk me.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2387 posts
1515 upvotes
GTA
Exagerate all movement. make sure the instructor sees you checking blind spots, rear mirror ect...
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55356 posts
20204 upvotes
Akizuki wrote: Exagerate all movement. make sure the instructor sees you checking blind spots, rear mirror ect...
That's what I did before, pretending to adjust the rear view mirror. This was in the 90's in BC when there was no graduated licensing. My dad and I got the maximum demerits but the examiner (a kind gentleman) passed us both.
Deal Fanatic
May 4, 2014
5090 posts
6670 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Take your test with a Corolla. I don't need to say which color do I?

Guaranteed pass.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
55356 posts
20204 upvotes
Drive at the stated speed limit and no lower than 10% of that.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2005
6038 posts
3813 upvotes
Toronto

It's practice bro, they'll tell you what you're doing wrong, otherwise there's no point especially if you're paying them.
:arrowd: B/S/T Threads :arrowd:
[FS] N/A
[WTB] N/A
Mar 8, 2016
205 posts
43 upvotes
Hold steering with two hands, over exaggerate your blind spot checks to look like a good driver. If a girl, wear some nice dangle earing. (LOL driving instructors recommendation to the ladies)