35 posts
116 upvotes

[Logitech.com] G305 LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE $39.99

Deal Link:
Price:
Retailer:
Logitech.com
More offers from Logitech.com
Sale price is back. Free shipping on order over $49.
27 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11447 posts
8289 upvotes
Oil Country
ken20kca wrote: Sale price is back. Free shipping on order over $49.
I think the sale died as I was just looking at it.

*Edit

Only black and white available. If the sale price doesn't show up, then just add it to your cart like the OP indicated.
Last edited by fudge_u on Nov 25th, 2020 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
[OP]
Dec 30, 2006
35 posts
116 upvotes
Reload the page or add it to cart. Discount should show up.
Aug 5, 2005
522 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
Same price can be found on Amazon.ca often. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this mouse, it's 90's old school style mouse that doesn't support the pinky. For reference, I have tiny hands, it can barely reach the Cs on a piano. Although this mouse's RGB is really pretty and glows nicely, this is my backup mouse. My pinky needs mouse support to reduce RSI. I'd definitely recommend the Razer's Deathadder - it's perfect hand support and responsive where I also got it for $39.99. I have both mouses bc I'm a mouse hoarder but if I could only pick one, I'd pick the Razer. The only downside with the Razer is the there's no RGB glow only a white glow which isn't too bright.

Note, I'm not a hardcore gamer with the mouse. I use these mouses for work. I would say accuracy is well but not sure how it compares to fps games. I play Fortnite on my switch with a pro controller. ^^;
Dec 1, 2012
239 posts
27 upvotes
Calgary
angelove wrote: Same price can be found on Amazon.ca often. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this mouse, it's 90's old school style mouse that doesn't support the pinky. For reference, I have tiny hands, it can barely reach the Cs on a piano. Although this mouse's RGB is really pretty and glows nicely, this is my backup mouse. My pinky needs mouse support to reduce RSI. I'd definitely recommend the Razer's Deathadder - it's perfect hand support and responsive where I also got it for $39.99. I have both mouses bc I'm a mouse hoarder but if I could only pick one, I'd pick the Razer. The only downside with the Razer is the there's no RGB glow only a white glow which isn't too bright.

Note, I'm not a hardcore gamer with the mouse. I use these mouses for work. I would say accuracy is well but not sure how it compares to fps games. I play Fortnite on my switch with a pro controller. ^^;
Where can you get the Deathadder mouse for $39, please let me know.
Jan 24, 2015
529 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
angelove wrote: Same price can be found on Amazon.ca often. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this mouse, it's 90's old school style mouse that doesn't support the pinky.
were you using fingertip grip?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2004
11447 posts
8289 upvotes
Oil Country
"Retail is for suckers."
- the K-Man
Aug 22, 2010
42 posts
22 upvotes
Ottawa
This mouse has been a warrior for me. No, it's not highly ergonomic or optimal for productivity. This is, first and foremost, a gaming mouse designed for users who prefer this size of mouse and fingertip and claw grips (claw for small-med hands imo).

The sensor is fantastic for gaming. It feels almost as nice as my wired hero and 3360 sensor mice -- like 99% as good. It helps to extend the receiver right to the edge of the mouse pad. My main pc is setup next to a tv and a couch so this mouse has been convenient for switching between the two locations. It has survived more than a dozen falls from the couch to a hard laminate floor.

Rechargeable batteries last me more than a month of hardcore fps gaming. It takes less than 5 seconds to swap batteries. I much prefer the AA battery system over integrated batteries. I have a g902 with a dead integrated battery that feels like a waste.
Banned
Feb 19, 2020
15 posts
4 upvotes
How does this compare to the Logitech G604 the other day for $60? Is this G305 signifcantly worse ergonomics or feature wise?
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2005
1989 posts
700 upvotes
Montréal, QC
no discount for the pink or blue ones? Disappointed But Relieved Face
Deal Fanatic
Jul 15, 2008
9393 posts
2133 upvotes
Toronto
PonchoCase wrote: How does this compare to the Logitech G604 the other day for $60? Is this G305 signifcantly worse ergonomics or feature wise?
Different purposes IMO. If you prefer a small and light mouse and don't mind not having a tilt wheel and less custom buttons then this is the mouse to get.

I got both recently and imo the g305 is superior in the weight and size department. Coming from a tactx the size was perfect for me. I use it for work and use the g604 for my desktop since I want the tilt wheels extra button mapping.
Deal Guru
Aug 26, 2002
13726 posts
5328 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Size wise is the G305 similar to their Anywhere MX 2S mouse? And can I use the same dongle as other Logitech mice?
Last edited by rvs007 on Nov 25th, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 29, 2016
398 posts
241 upvotes
angelove wrote: Same price can be found on Amazon.ca often. Personally, I wouldn't recommend this mouse, it's 90's old school style mouse that doesn't support the pinky. For reference, I have tiny hands, it can barely reach the Cs on a piano. Although this mouse's RGB is really pretty and glows nicely, this is my backup mouse. My pinky needs mouse support to reduce RSI. I'd definitely recommend the Razer's Deathadder - it's perfect hand support and responsive where I also got it for $39.99. I have both mouses bc I'm a mouse hoarder but if I could only pick one, I'd pick the Razer. The only downside with the Razer is the there's no RGB glow only a white glow which isn't too bright.

This mouse is awesome value and pretty unanimously the value king at this price if the size fits your grip style. It doesn't have RGB so I think you may be confused. Mice are a personal thing though. Tempted to pick up a second for this price.

I use an ergo mouse for work and one of these for fps gaming. Also have a g403 wired. This is just as fast (objectively and subjectively).

Mine is modified with an AAA battery with an adapter to reduce weight and it still lasts mega long.
Aug 5, 2011
433 posts
149 upvotes
How does this compare in size to the G402? Really enjoy the size of this mouse but its wired.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)