Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Galaxy Buds+ plus 136$

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2020 5:13 pm
Tags:
Apr 21, 2012
231 posts
92 upvotes
Vancouver
Thanks Op, hot deal! I finally pulled the trigger and bought a pair in blue via Perkpolis.
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2006
2834 posts
1931 upvotes
YVR
I really don't need these. But for some reason... I kind of want them .
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3440 posts
3927 upvotes
Surrey
How do these compare to the AirPods Pro?
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2013
2989 posts
2806 upvotes
+1000000 upvotes
henrik112 wrote: How do these compare to the AirPods Pro?
Similar to Airpods pro except no ANC on the Buds+...

Per Soundguys, If you have an iPhone, the Apple AirPods or AirPods Pro have likely been on your mind. Well, the AirPods (2019), are a hard sell, especially when compared to the Pro. If you’re between the standard AirPods and Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus, go with the latter: sound quality, fit, comfort, and durability are all better. However, if your budget is more flexible than mine, the AirPods Pro are an excellent choice.

They feature Apple’s H1 chip for hands-free access to Siri as well as ANC, and a DSP that calibrates noise cancelling intensity on the fly, among other things.

And here's another review by CNET...
Always buy now & think later, or else you'll regret your decision forever.
The first rule of RFD is to not talk about RFD or call customer service to ask about price errors.
The second rule of RFD is to not forget about the first rule.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1102 posts
795 upvotes
Calgary
very tempting at this price.. one course i took at seneca is paying itself off for student discounts and software.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2004
2240 posts
669 upvotes
Mississauga
I too was looking at the Bud Live version but as hoping to be priced below $200. I have the Buds and like them but the ANC in the Live would be a nice upgrade.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 24, 2011
5776 posts
3926 upvotes
Toronto and London
guessguy wrote: I too was looking at the Bud Live version but as hoping to be priced below $200. I have the Buds and like them but the ANC in the Live would be a nice upgrade.
Live has poor ANC due to their open ended design according to all reviews. In fact, I read Plus have better noise cancellation due to the tips and the seal it provides.
Apr 30, 2020
561 posts
512 upvotes
I wanted the live but read they also tend to hurt the ear if worn for long periods of time and that the plus fit better in general.
RiftOfChaos wrote: Live has poor ANC due to their open ended design according to all reviews. In fact, I read Plus have better noise cancellation due to the tips and the seal it provides.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Ordered through Perkopolis.
Been using Dudios Zeus Air for wireless ear buds. Hopefully this is a good step up. If not, I guess a good gift item.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1425 posts
640 upvotes
welp, guess I'm returning the amazon ones then

hopefully they ship a bit quicker than the active 2 I ordered... it's been a week now and no word as to shipping estimates yet.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12638 posts
6009 upvotes
TeriyakiJack wrote: I really don't need these. But for some reason... I kind of want them .
They are awesome. Best buds I have had so far. They just work and battery life is excellent.
Deal Addict
Mar 4, 2009
1841 posts
654 upvotes
Toronto
Never used Samsung store before.
Do they send you another email when the order is shipped? (I checkout as guest)
Also how fast is their shipping?
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2004
1233 posts
1240 upvotes
Got it through my wife's Venngo. Thanks OP!
Apr 23, 2020
249 posts
126 upvotes
I was looking for new buds to “upgrade” or supplement my Jabra Elite 65Ts because i wanted independent earbuds (Jabras can’t do just left, only the right side can be used independently).

However, and please correct me if I am wrong but the Galaxy Buds (and most other wireless earbuds) cannot connect to more than one device at the same time.

I think now I know why the Jabra can’t do left Only because they focused on making sure that multi devices work first (from reading it seems the Jabra acts as a Mono, to connect to two devices, then uses a different technology to connect right earbud to left). I guess its a BT limitation because this wasn’t an issue with the earbuds that have the wire connecting the two.

Was surprising when i read this.... I thought all earbuds could connect to both my tablet and phone at the same time lol. Maybe my use case is unique....
Aug 19, 2020
3 posts
RiftOfChaos wrote: Same price at studentbeans which is free (have a student email acct) versus spc.
Signed up for studentbeans but only see a 20% off certain samsung products and 15% off preorder off the note? Tried both promos neither work. Am I missing something? Thanks.
Oct 17, 2012
310 posts
616 upvotes
logitvx wrote: I was looking for new buds to “upgrade” or supplement my Jabra Elite 65Ts because i wanted independent earbuds (Jabras can’t do just left, only the right side can be used independently).

However, and please correct me if I am wrong but the Galaxy Buds (and most other wireless earbuds) cannot connect to more than one device at the same time.

I think now I know why the Jabra can’t do left Only because they focused on making sure that multi devices work first (from reading it seems the Jabra acts as a Mono, to connect to two devices, then uses a different technology to connect right earbud to left). I guess its a BT limitation because this wasn’t an issue with the earbuds that have the wire connecting the two.

Was surprising when i read this.... I thought all earbuds could connect to both my tablet and phone at the same time lol. Maybe my use case is unique....
The Buds can't pair with multiple devices at once. However, you can go into your Bluetooth settings of the device you want to pair with and select the Buds to switch to that device (assuming you've paired with that device before).
Apr 23, 2020
249 posts
126 upvotes
Crackass wrote: The Buds can't pair with multiple devices at once. However, you can go into your Bluetooth settings of the device you want to pair with and select the Buds to switch to that device (assuming you've paired with that device before).
Thanks for confirming. That was what I thought as well. Disappointing as I was really looking forward to these for having the independent ears.
Oh well.

I know not everyone has my use case, so that’s awesome for them lol, enjoy! These are a great deal. I’m still so on the fence haha, but don’t feel like I’m upgrading!
Nov 17, 2013
358 posts
464 upvotes
Toronto, ON
damn.. just bought them for 159, thought i was getting a banger deal.

and fyi the quality is excellent. I dont deserve sound quality this good. i have a $44 pair of taotronic airpod rip offs, and switching between the two is absolutely night and day.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)