Expired Hot Deals

Galaxy S20 5G 128GB for $774.98 before tax with trade-in + Free AKG Y500 Headphones

  • Last Updated:
  • Nov 6th, 2020 11:32 am
Member
Jul 8, 2019
263 posts
95 upvotes
Anyone else confirmed with Samsung regarding the trade bonus clawback in case you we don't send the old phone back?
Sr. Member
Apr 25, 2005
878 posts
240 upvotes
darkhorz1 wrote: Anyone else confirmed with Samsung regarding the trade bonus clawback in case you we don't send the old phone back?
I caved in and sent in my $0 value trade in just to be on the safe side.

The irony is that I will also be returning back the S20 - it is a great phone, but I can't find a reason to ditch my P20 Pro and be out of pocket $875. A first world problem :(
Member
Jul 8, 2019
263 posts
95 upvotes
theshowman wrote: I caved in and sent in my $0 value trade in just to be on the safe side.

The irony is that I will also be returning back the S20 - it is a great phone, but I can't find a reason to ditch my P20 Pro and be out of pocket $875. A first world problem :(
Isn't the return period just 15 days, which I am assuming is already over if you bought in this offer?

I was also thinking of returning the S20; just can't get used to the loss of features in this phone compared to my existing phone - a 4 year old oneplus3
Sr. Member
Apr 25, 2005
878 posts
240 upvotes
darkhorz1 wrote: Isn't the return period just 15 days, which I am assuming is already over if you bought in this offer?

I was also thinking of returning the S20; just can't get used to the loss of features in this phone compared to my existing phone - a 4 year old oneplus3
I received mine on Oct 14th, so I would assume I have 15 days after I receive it. I can call Samsung to find out ,..
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2007
1042 posts
288 upvotes
Toronto
Just to follow up, my trade in promo did not get cancelled . I was supposed to send in my phone by Oct. 26.

Top