Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Galaxy S20 5G 128GB for $774.98 before tax with trade-in + Free AKG Y500 Headphones

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 14th, 2020 12:41 pm
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2014
3580 posts
6290 upvotes
Atlantic
So either they didn't have that much stock to begin with.

Or people took advantage and made tons of orders and traded in their flip phones.....
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
EasyCompany251 wrote: So either they didn't have that much stock to begin with.

Or people took advantage and made tons of orders and traded in their flip phones.....
Would be pretty dumb to do that. Better off flipping consoles. Check out the Kijiji prices for S20. It's like $850 or so for BNIB.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37131 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: Sweet,. Why lock up the thread? Is this liberalism?
Hide your power level, friend.

I want to see you herald in the Samsung S30, Corona screwed my corporate replacement cycle and I'm still sitting on an S10+ (rapidly aging). March 2021 can't come soon enough.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Aug 27, 2006
289 posts
87 upvotes
I have a question about the trade-in -- the E-mail confirmation of the trade-in provides two links to Samsung's Trade-In Program here and here. Both suggest that a third party, Clover Wireless, will mail a check for the trade-in value confirmed during the order process on Samsung's website. As a result, some people in the previous (now locked) thread suggested that if you don't send in your trade-in, you would only forfeit Clover Wireless' check for the trade-in value, but would still have received the $425 promotional credit, which was deducted from the cost of the new phone when placing the order. However, another poster provided this link that suggests that if you don't send your trade-in, Samsung will charge your payment account for any promotional credit (not trade-in value) that was associated with the trade-in. Moreover, the latter link also stipulates that they can reject your trade-in for, among other things, water damage (not specified anywhere else). Can anyone help interpret this?
Deal Addict
Dec 15, 2017
1367 posts
2072 upvotes
Vancouver
Dang... trade-in glitch or whatever you want to call it seems to be fixed now. I had the $425 discount applied on any phone to trade-in and now all I get is either a $120 to $200 discount.

Congrats to those who completed their order on the S20 5G which is now sold out for both colors as well as the free noise cancelling head phones. Also there was a 1% cash back with Rakuten if you forgot.

If you have access to the Perkopolis partnered program then you can still get 15%-28% off on select phones but stock availability are the same on both sides:

Galaxy S20 5G 128GB - $1,019.99 (23% off)
Galaxy S20+ 5G 128GB - $1,130.49 (28% off)
Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G 128GB - $1,504.49 (19% off)

Note 10 256GB - $900.99 (28% off)
Note 10+ 256GB - $1,070.99 (27% off)
Note 20 5G 128GB - $1,189.99 (15% off)
Note 20 Ultra 5G 128GB - $1,546.99 (15% off)

EDIT:
By the way, on the regular Samsung.com website (not Perkopolis) my cash back value for a iPhone 6 128GB was $46.00 and I see a trade-in offer of -$200 to purchase a Galaxy S20+ 128GB but at check-out the total savings was still $450.00 which is just the promotional discount off the MSRP price of the phone ($1,579.99). The subtotal was still $1,129.99 so I don't see the additional -$200 trade-in discount.

EDIT 2:
Added photos. Two photos show that my iPhone 6 128GB trade-in offer was not applied at check-out. One photo shows the trade-in glitch that everyone was talking about and with my iPhone 128GB trade-in the S20 5G 128GB got an additional $425 discount.
Images
  • Screenshot_20200925-223031_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200925-223119_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20200925-195235_Chrome.jpg
Last edited by QuickFingers on Sep 26th, 2020 1:39 am, edited 4 times in total.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1164 posts
476 upvotes
Quebec
Warning guys!! The S20 is a mess the camera glass breaks with nothing, this is a known issue and samsung still does not take responsibility for manufacturing defect. Its cost about 100$ to 300 $ for repair it. The most common seems to be for the ultra but the other models also and at the price that the phone sells for it is inconceivable. If you are not believe me believe this of 55 pages of pictures and comments.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gal ... -p/1293184
Max
Deal Fanatic
Oct 18, 2018
5768 posts
3264 upvotes
sghgigi wrote: Whatb code you are talking about?for galaxy earbud?
The 25% discount code which Samsung gave can be applied towards everything what Samsung sells on there website
Jun 11, 2018
199 posts
110 upvotes
25% discount code as a Royality Program is no longer available. Don't waste your time with the support chat. I already have chatted a few and they all said the same. Other members here confirmed it too in other threads.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: For everyone asking for code, please contact Samsung Customer Service on Live Chat or Call and ask them...members in this thread have used there codes on there orders.
If you are referring to the 25% code, please don't. You followed and are active in the other thread to know that it's expired (LONG TIME AGO). Don't kill Samsung support for no reason. Your 1 liner is going to waste numerous members' and Samsung's time, don't be stupid.

THE 25% CODE IS DEAD DEAD DEAD.
Last edited by cy on Sep 26th, 2020 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 3, 2014
138 posts
156 upvotes
BC
Max128 wrote: Warning guys!! The S20 is a mess the camera glass breaks with nothing, this is a known issue and samsung still does not take responsibility for manufacturing defect. Its cost about 100$ to 300 $ for repair it. The most common seems to be for the ultra but the other models also and at the price that the phone sells for it is inconceivable. If you are not believe me believe this of 55 pages of pictures and comments.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Gal ... -p/1293184
I’m tempted to try and cancel my order. That thread has me questioning whether I want to deal with it.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 22, 2012
7736 posts
10770 upvotes
Richmond Hill
bahadur wrote: I’m tempted to try and cancel my order. That thread has me questioning whether I want to deal with it.
Haven't seen many people report this issue with the S20. It's mainly a problem with the Ultra.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
rugerty100 wrote: Haven't seen many people report this issue with the S20. It's mainly a problem with the Ultra.
That thread is referring to the S20 Ultra, S20 is fine. On top of that, you will be using a case likely, which means the chance to crack is quite slim unless it's on impact.

My wife has one and been flawless.
Apr 27, 2020
305 posts
261 upvotes
Had the S20 in a Spigen clear case for a period of 3-4 months, no issues.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1164 posts
476 upvotes
Quebec
rugerty100 wrote: Haven't seen many people report this issue with the S20. It's mainly a problem with the Ultra.
After i have read all of the thread ( yes i have looking the 55 pages) and a another threads, i can say it happened to some people with a s20 , s20+ but yes is true the vast majority that breaks is with the ultra. Even with a case and a glass on the camera glass.

This is scarry to see this happening at a really expensive phone and samsung still want to do nothing.
Max
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
Max128 wrote: After i have read all of this thread ( yes i have looking each 55 pages) and a another threads, i can say it happened to some people with a s20 , s20+ but yes is true the vast majority that breaks is with the ultra.

This is is scarry to see this happening at a really expensive phone and samsung still want to do nothing.
All phones have flaws. If you need to find a perfect phone, there simply isn't one. Keep in mind only the people with issues will complain, but the people without won't.

There's no "widespread" issues. Big camera bumps are prone to getting camera glass cracked. Unfortunately it's part of the deal when you get a modern phone with 3+ cameras and sensors.

You gotta relax - $800 or so for a flagship device nowadays is a norm. If it's too much for you to risk and you don't take good care of your phones, it's probably something that I wouldn't consider purchase since mobile phones do get move around a lot thus higher risk to break.
Apr 27, 2020
305 posts
261 upvotes
cy wrote: All phones have flaws. If you need to find a perfect phone, there simply isn't one. Keep in mind only the people with issues will complain, but the people without won't.

There's no "widespread" issues. Big camera bumps are prone to getting camera glass cracked. Unfortunately it's part of the deal when you get a modern phone with 3+ cameras and sensors.

You gotta relax - $800 or so for a flagship device nowadays is a norm. If it's too much for you to risk and you don't take good care of your phones, it's probably something that I wouldn't consider purchase since mobile phones do get move around a lot thus higher risk to break.
I think the Note 9 at it's prime was a "perfect phone"
Jan 13, 2020
209 posts
115 upvotes
Vancouver
rugerty100 wrote: Would be pretty dumb to do that. Better off flipping consoles. Check out the Kijiji prices for S20. It's like $850 or so for BNIB.
Those phones are bought through contract renewal etc. That means that phone is attached to the contract. If the contract owner doesn't pay the bill that phone is blacklisted. So thats the risk you get for 850$ on kijji or craiglist phone.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1164 posts
476 upvotes
Quebec
cy wrote: All phones have flaws. If you need to find a perfect phone, there simply isn't one. Keep in mind only the people with issues will complain, but the people without won't.

Of course all phones have some problem I know but like the ultra the problem of the camera is completely a manufacturing defect, the glass is so cheap. Samsung do nothing

You will be not able to make anyone understand that its normal for a phone in this range to break so easy like that. Anyone who will watch will be agree to admit is a serious common problem of the phone. I am buying flagship for many years now.. So I can and the phones I get, had never a big problem like this.

You are talking about a 800$ but even the s20 normal is more than this and the ultra is near of 2000$ so right you find this normal to pay a extra of 200$ for a repair some day after or some weeks after!!
Last edited by Max128 on Sep 26th, 2020 1:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Max
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
Toredmo wrote: I think the Note 9 at it's prime was a "perfect phone"
I think the "perfect phone" is all relative. It's all about picking your battle to see what's important for you.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)