Galaxy S4 Replacement Battery

• Last Updated:
  • May 25th, 2019 12:40 pm
[OP]
May 22, 2019
1 posts

Galaxy S4 Replacement Battery

Hey everyone,

I need a replacement battery for my S4. Unfortunately, the replacement battery I got a few years ago from Lenmar isn't really usable anymore. I think out of all the third-party batteries, Lenmar and Anker are the best I've used. Unfortunately, neither of them still make a replacement battery for the S4.

I've looked around online and I found something that actually looks like a legit OEM battery sold by a company in Alberta. Here is the link: https://qualitycellularparts.com/produc ... 5713970372

If this is actually an OEM battery, I don't know if it would still be usable. I thought they stopped making the batteries around 2016. So I'm thinking it would have degraded by now.

If you think the one in the link above is going to be useless, what would be the best alternative? It looks like there are a few third-party batteries with decent reviews. I've looked at:
2 replies
Oct 29, 2008
565 posts
263 upvotes
L4J
A few months ago replaced my Note 4 battery in Mississauga, Square One center. The lab is inside the mall, near Walmart exit.
They tested first then decided to replace. It's original Samsung and 12 month warranty.
Official Samsung lab told me I have to replace the motherboard due to quick battery drain.
Jun 19, 2006
34 posts
9 upvotes
London
I've bought 2 of the ravpower batteries for my kids, one 2 years ago and 1 six months ago and they both have been working great.