None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2993 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal

Galaxy S7 Father's Day Promotion

Did anyone redeem for the Samsung Level on Headphones and receive the Kate Spade case instead?
46 replies
Feb 27, 2011
55 posts
8 upvotes
Concord
I tried to get the headphones but got an email saying my Kate Spade case has shipped
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6732 posts
3186 upvotes
I received 2 Kate Spade cases... =S
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
6732 posts
3186 upvotes
insertusername wrote: Did they send you two of the same case?
To my surprise, yes. The exact same clear case with the gold pattern on the back for the S7 edge.
Jun 6, 2016
201 posts
61 upvotes
According to a post from another user they said that he spoke to someone on the online chat and the email was an error and they would still be receiving the headphones.
Deal Addict
Jul 21, 2001
4312 posts
406 upvotes
Calgary
I have yet to receive an email from Samsung stating the headphone has been shipped out.
"i love my girl friend and my girl friend loves me ok so you cant love me"
Jun 6, 2016
201 posts
61 upvotes
I just received a Kate Spade case in the mail. I chatted online with samsung and they said they'd file a ticket for me. Now just waiting for a reply from them.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
6197 posts
6152 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Bought mine during mothers day Sale and just got a notification for second kate spade case.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2993 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
Anyone got any news regarding the Samsung Level headphones? I still was not contacted by Samsung
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2005
1398 posts
111 upvotes
Ontario
I chatted with a rep today, said they would starting shipping next week and we would receive an email when they do.
Deal Addict
May 19, 2003
2790 posts
828 upvotes
Great. Start shipping right at the beginning of a CP strike. I doubt Samsung will pay to courier these when it's a free promo item.
Smoothie wrote: I chatted with a rep today, said they would starting shipping next week and we would receive an email when they do.
May 21, 2007
20 posts
winnipeg
when i submitted my offer on june 14th , i never got a confirmation email or anything , anyone else get one ?
i called samsung on july 4th they just said have to wait there swamped , but he didi give me a case number.
Jun 6, 2016
201 posts
61 upvotes
ex-28 wrote: when i submitted my offer on june 14th , i never got a confirmation email or anything , anyone else get one ?
i called samsung on july 4th they just said have to wait there swamped , but he didi give me a case number.
I got a email once I submitted the form and it said:

Request received and being processed.

We just wanted to let you know that your redemption request for your bonus Samsung Level On Wireless headphones has been received and we are processing your order as you read this!* Once successfully processed, you'll receive an email notification.
May 21, 2007
20 posts
winnipeg
wish there was a way to check the status. i found a status check on samsung.comm but nothing shows up as were in canada
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2013
1611 posts
1937 upvotes
GTA
Smoothie wrote: I chatted with a rep today, said they would starting shipping next week and we would receive an email when they do.
Thanks for the update. I was wondering this as well!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2009
2993 posts
2575 upvotes
Montreal
Still nothing... Seems like the lied about this promotion...