Tags:
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2009
1252 posts
857 upvotes
Quebec City

Game Awards sales

Last edited by RFDSimon on Dec 11th, 2020 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated Xbox link
6 replies
Jun 8, 2016
43 posts
35 upvotes
I've been waiting for a sale on Untitled Goose Game for the Switch, just in time for Christmas :D
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2012
3006 posts
2619 upvotes
Montreal
It says "Free with Gold" for Swimsanity! and The Raven Remastered but when I click on it, it shows the full price. Is it free to play today/this weekend only? I have Gold. It is misleading.
Images
  • Swimsa.jpg

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Nov 1, 2006
30 posts
34 upvotes
is anyone else not able to add things to the cart or check the prices for PSN?
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2891 posts
4949 upvotes
London, Ontario
bgallagher wrote: It says "Free with Gold" for Swimsanity! and The Raven Remastered but when I click on it, it shows the full price. Is it free to play today/this weekend only? I have Gold. It is misleading.
Those are both games with gold games so it's weird that it won't let you link them.
Feb 11, 2013
57 posts
41 upvotes
Waterloo
Sorry if this is a dumb question but if I buy a PS4 game through the PSN store...will it work on the PS5 provided it's backwards compatible?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2007
1494 posts
525 upvotes
zecatz wrote: Sorry if this is a dumb question but if I buy a PS4 game through the PSN store...will it work on the PS5 provided it's backwards compatible?
Yes.