Expired Hot Deals

[Game Pass] 2 new games just added - Journey to the Savage Planet (XB1) & Alvastia Chronicles (XB1/PC) + 3 more coming soon for PC

[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2791 posts
4464 upvotes
London, Ontario

2 new games just added - Journey to the Savage Planet (XB1) & Alvastia Chronicles (XB1/PC) + 3 more coming soon for PC

Retailer:
Game Pass
Update: I forgot to mention that Yakuza Kiwami is supposed to be coming to game pass soon as well.

Sorry if you guys bought Journey to the Savage Planet from the spring sale. I was thinking about picking it up and now very glad that I didn't. I don't know why they would put it on sale when it was coming to game pass. I know that maybe not everyone has game pass, but a lot of us do because of the $1 upgrade promotion. These games were supposed to be added on April 9th, but they're up a day early. Anyway, enjoy!

Update: They show up under recently added now. I actually discovered JTTSP when I was just browsing the store and it showed that it was on game pass instead of showing a price.

Alvastia Chronicles
Journey to the Savage Planet

Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Apr 9th, 2020 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2020 posts
1418 upvotes
That does not look particularly good really....
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2494 posts
978 upvotes
North York
More generic trash ?

teh HOTNESS ..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nov 14, 2017
453 posts
597 upvotes
Vancouver
Journey to the savage planet is an excellent game. Main complaint I see is that it gets repetitive in end game, which is true, but I find that true of many games, including some of my favorite games. If you're into exploration games this will provide you a good 20-30 hours of fun.
Oct 26, 2012
830 posts
1227 upvotes
Football Manager 2020 is a great add for PC. However when I tried it last year, I wasn't able to mod it freely like the Steam version... hopefully it's more lax this year