Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3141 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario

Fallout 76 just added

Retailer:
Game Pass (XB1/PC)
I know this isn't a great game and I'm expecting quite a few downvotes for posting it, but for people who have game pass they can play this now without dropping any money on it. The Wastelanders update that came out in April added human npcs to the game and people have said it has made the game better. It's still not a great game by far, but if you currently have game pass right now then the entry fee has been removed and now people who were afraid to drop money on the game because they were worried they might hate it won't have that problem now and can dive in head first with nothing to lose except the time it takes to download it and the data usage if you don't have unlimited data on your internet. Enjoy!

Xbox One 74.4 gbs
PC 75.4 gbs

Note: The private world option that costs $18 a month or $130/yr (Fallout 1st) has issues of its own and if people know you bought it (you get a special emote and special armor when you purchase it and if you wear/use them in front of people who are against Fallout 1st they will purposely grief you in the game for supporting Bethesda in this way).

Note 2: Fallout 76 also has a pvp server called Nuclear Winter (The player character can relive the last days of Vault 51 as they attempt to claim the title of vault overseer and the vault's supercomputer, through a battle royale-style game mode. In this mode, players attempt to survive as long as possible before "the Nuclear Storm" (a ring of fire) closes in, killing their opponents if necessary. The player character can also explore inside Vault 94, teaming up with others to fix an emergency that would otherwise destroy the vault.
Last edited by SoldierZeroB on Jul 10th, 2020 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
4 replies
Mar 3, 2020
233 posts
437 upvotes
Game Pass? I'm surprised it's not on Free to Play with the Atom Shop and the $100/year subscription at this point.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
9375 posts
6752 upvotes
Toronto
The real Game Pass highlight this month is Halo 3 coming to MCC on PC
Dec 22, 2012
729 posts
912 upvotes
Mississauga
this game flopped hard lol. but free is free
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3141 posts
6004 upvotes
London, Ontario
ReeGee wrote: The real Game Pass highlight this month is Halo 3 coming to MCC on PC
I saw that (July 14th). Pretty sweet!