http://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/gaming/xb ... view=grid#

can ship to store for free, can select multiples to buy, enjoy
63 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2011
2585 posts
1026 upvotes
Winnipeg
lol little big planet 3 for PS4 is $10 now, bought it few days ago from The Source for $15. Ordered it for $10 (in case it sells out and they won't adjust the price) and will return the other one tomorrow.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Wolf among us X1 and splinter cell 360 OOS

I was able to get Risen 2 and Gears Judgment. Thanks op
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2008
2835 posts
214 upvotes
Toronto
what thee...nothing for wii u.
Mar 23, 2006
413 posts
92 upvotes
Thanks OP. Had Gears of War Judgment and Halo 4 in the cart for .96 each but decided not to even bother. My 360 is already boxed up. The RFD side of me said to "BUY BUY BUY" but then logic took over.
Deal Addict
Sep 23, 2009
1231 posts
894 upvotes
I never thought I'd say this... but I have too much backlog to even think about a $0.96 game. What have I become???
Nov 24, 2006
388 posts
231 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP!

I got 7 different games for PS3/360 for 8 bucks after tax! Only got ONE of each game... No hoarding here.
May 18, 2015
152 posts
130 upvotes
Montreal, QC
bsobaid wrote: what thee...nothing for wii u.
Nintendo games are rarely (very very very very very rarely) at those prices lol.
Aug 2, 2009
130 posts
29 upvotes
QC
It remains to be seen whether they will actually fulfill the orders.
I've ordered from them in the past where they invoice you for a new amount because of OOS items that were listed in stock on their website.
My guess is all the stuff is OOS as of now.
Nov 21, 2012
662 posts
530 upvotes
Toronto
falloutchamp wrote: It remains to be seen whether they will actually fulfill the orders.
I've ordered from them in the past where they invoice you for a new amount because of OOS items that were listed in stock on their website.
Are you saying they actually charge your credit card for a higher price than when you check out?

I was going to order, but having second thoughts now.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2548 posts
1399 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
obscura wrote: Are you saying they actually charge your credit card for a higher price than when you check out?

When your item(s) are shipped, they will send you a new invoice at the price they will charge. I've never had a problem with them charging me at higher prices than at checkout.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2015
4515 posts
33766 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I think he said that there's the possibility they'll charge you, go to their warehouse, see it isn't there, or have a problem with quantity and not cancel/refund...you have to do that over phone/store and have a hassle on your hands. i've never had a problem with the source and ordered several times.

i was actually going to get a few, but decided against it as well...still have a lot of games to play. decided to share, glad some of you got something you wanted. cheers.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5146 posts
4029 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
falloutchamp wrote: It remains to be seen whether they will actually fulfill the orders.
I ordered 3 $0.96 games last week and they shipped all three games.
Aug 15, 2012
86 posts
6 upvotes
Niagara Falls
Thanks ordered as well. There was 1 game that checked out a dollar more no big deal. B after that, I don't think they can charge extra after you check out. Can they?
Aug 2, 2009
130 posts
29 upvotes
QC
obscura wrote: Are you saying they actually charge your credit card for a higher price than when you check out?

AsianXL wrote: When your item(s) are shipped, they will send you a new invoice at the price they will charge. I've never had a problem with them charging me at higher prices than at checkout.
This is what I meant if I didn't explain myself properly. The Order Summary they e-mail when you initially purchase you isn't reflective of what they actually charge/send out.
They e-mail you again with a digital receipt of what was actually in stock and tracking #. of your packlage.
What I'm saying is in the past I have ordered clearance stuff that said in stock on their website only to find it actually wasn't by the time they sent it out to me (although I was not charged for what was not in stock).
They only ever charged me for an item they didn't have once but it was around christmas time and I just phoned to get refunded.
Hopefully all the orders go through but I have a funny feeling the majority of stuff will be OOS by the time it comes to ship out.
May 18, 2015
152 posts
130 upvotes
Montreal, QC
falloutchamp wrote: This is what I meant if I didn't explain myself properly. The Order Summary they e-mail when you initially purchase you isn't reflective of what they actually charge/send out.
They e-mail you again with a digital receipt of what was actually in stock and tracking #. of your packlage.
What I'm saying is in the past I have ordered clearance stuff that said in stock on their website only to find it actually wasn't by the time they sent it out to me (although I was not charged for what was not in stock).
They only ever charged me for an item they didn't sell once but it was around christmas time and I just phoned to get refunded.
Hopefully all the orders go through but I have a funny feeling the majority of stuff will be OOS by the time it comes to ship out.
Yup most of the stuff i clicked on was out of stock, no big deal tho
Jan 14, 2014
309 posts
239 upvotes
Grabbed Tropical Freeze for $19,96 and FF Type-0 HD for $9,96. Thanks OP.