Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GamesPlanet

PC Digital Encore Summer Sale

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 31st, 2021 12:20 am
[OP]
Jan 2, 2021
113 posts
560 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: Wait, all of these sales only last one day?

Welp, no need to debate Mr. Driller and Piczle Cross Adventure, then. :-/

Still very curious about my questions.
All flash sales I am sharing last one day. I shared today's list.

As for GamesPlanet US, they are legit and authorized. They don't have Geo-blocking on signup, and you can purchase from any region.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3251 posts
689 upvotes
Ottawa
blackstealth92 wrote: All flash sales I am sharing last one day. I shared today's list.
Odd, Mr. Driller is back on sale again.
As for GamesPlanet US, they are legit and authorized. They don't have Geo-blocking on signup, and you can purchase from any region.
My point is that according to isthereanydeal.com , GamesPlanet UK and GamesPlanet US do not have the same prices. The game in question is C$7.45 at GamesPlanet UK and C$8.65 at GamesPlanet US. But it's not a constant: GamesPlanet US also apparently has Beyond a Steel Sky for C$22.42, but it's C$26.19 at GamesPlanet UK. Do the sites operate independently? Do you need multiple sign-ins?
[OP]
Jan 2, 2021
113 posts
560 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: Odd, Mr. Driller is back on sale again.

My point is that according to isthereanydeal.com , GamesPlanet UK and GamesPlanet US do not have the same prices. The game in question is C$7.45 at GamesPlanet UK and C$8.65 at GamesPlanet US. But it's not a constant: GamesPlanet US also apparently has Beyond a Steel Sky for C$22.42, but it's C$26.19 at GamesPlanet UK. Do the sites operate independently? Do you need multiple sign-ins?
You can use same account for both stores.

I added the full list of Encore Sale. Prices are now in CAD after comparing both stores (US & UK) and selecting the cheaper price.
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3251 posts
689 upvotes
Ottawa
Goodness! Your efforts are appreciated.

Were you using a spreadsheet formula to generate the links for the forum post? (Last time I tried something like that, I was doing it manually.)
[OP]
Jan 2, 2021
113 posts
560 upvotes
Jorpho wrote: Goodness! Your efforts are appreciated.

Were you using a spreadsheet formula to generate the links for the forum post? (Last time I tried something like that, I was doing it manually.)
I used spreadsheet and a lot of manual formulas, it is a bit time consuming.
Jan 1, 2010
525 posts
564 upvotes
ridsama wrote: Quick note that Age of Empires 2 Definitive Edition doesn't have the TWO DLCs that came out recently (yes two new DLCs for a 1999 game).
Thanks for the heads up.

I prolly pick them up later, but I couldn't pass at these prices.

Especially when Steam prices for these are not competitive imo.