Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
91%
Expiry:
January 25, 2023
Retailer:
GameSpot
Here’s a look at the software included with Microsoft Office Pro 2021 for Windows:

Microsoft Office Word
Microsoft Office Excel
Microsoft Office PowerPoint
Microsoft Office Outlook
Microsoft Office Teams
Microsoft Office OneNote
Microsoft Office Publisher
Microsoft Office Access
Skype for Business
The Mac version comes with everything listed above except for Publisher, Access, and Skype for Business. You also only get the "basic" version of Teams with the Mac license. Considering that most users are buying Microsoft Office for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, these concessions probably aren't dealbreakers.

It's worth noting that purchasing Microsoft Office 2021 means that you won't receive regular software updates that are offered to Microsoft 365 subscribers. Again, this likely isn't a huge deal for most people, as $30 is a bargain for even just Microsoft Word--and the 2021 version of Office is still excellent today.

Be sure to redeem your license within 30 days of purchase or return an unredeemed code for store credit. This sale is expected to end soon, so swing by and check out the impressive savings while you can.
100 replies
Jun 11, 2012
380 posts
471 upvotes
Montreal
Price is in USD, your credit card will be billed in USD and charged exchange fees.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7418 posts
25458 upvotes
In b4 people say use cheap eBay codes.
:)
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2013
2948 posts
4343 upvotes
Toronto, ON
JoJoCan wrote: In b4 people say use cheap eBay codes.
Better, yes?
Feb 2, 2018
277 posts
137 upvotes
Go to Aliexpress and pay 12CAD. equivalent of this and save $$.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4000 posts
6256 upvotes
This is just going through stack social.. But game spot takes a cut from sales.
Jan 8, 2023
17 posts
46 upvotes
Jumanji12 wrote: Go to Aliexpress and pay 12CAD. equivalent of this and save $$.
I ordered once from AliExpress and that key stopped working after few months.
Aug 3, 2005
650 posts
273 upvotes
mohandas wrote: I ordered once from AliExpress and that key stopped working after few months.
can same happen with this? in another word is this legit given pro is 569 cad...
Jan 8, 2023
17 posts
46 upvotes
canadatoronto wrote: can same happen with this? in another word is this legit given pro is 569 cad...
Yes it can happen. But the risk with Chinese websites like AliExpress is more.
Nov 9, 2021
862 posts
1854 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: In b4 people say use cheap eBay codes.
Because it’s the same thing, just through stack (GameStop mentions deal is through stackcommerce, which is the rebrand of stacksocial) and those deals pop up every month on this forum. Don’t be swayed by the “GameStop” source just because some lazy content writers don’t care.

Most of this forum will see “GameStop” and think “hey it’s legit”. Far from truth.
Last edited by darknebulae on Jan 24th, 2023 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
6580 posts
8343 upvotes
GTA
I can't believe that Game Spot wrote an article about purchasing MS Office from a seller that is offering licenses that are not authorized to be sold at least not in this manner. MS could and has invalidated keys purchased from these type of sellers.
Oct 24, 2019
948 posts
1772 upvotes
Edmonton
mohandas wrote: I ordered once from AliExpress and that key stopped working after few months.
Need to be careful with cheap keys as the above is common.
Video is for Windows but the same applies to Office Keys

Last edited by MahlerMusic on Jan 24th, 2023 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2288 posts
936 upvotes
Scarborough
darknebulae wrote: Because it’s the same thing, just through stack (GameStop mentions deal is through stackcommerce, which is the rebrand of stacksocial) and those deals pop up every month on this forum. Don’t be swayed by the “GameStop” source just because some lazy content writers don’t care.

Most of this forum will see “GameStop” and think “hey it’s legit”. Far from truth.
GameSPOT
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2005
3785 posts
2038 upvotes
Ontario
canadatoronto wrote: can same happen with this? in another word is this legit given pro is 569 cad...
Yes, it could happen. These are legitimate keys but they violate the licensing agreement, so Microsoft could, at any time, revoke the licensing without notice.

If you want an actual, legitimate fully legal way to use Microsoft Office, use Office 365.

There really should be a RFD FAQ about this.

Is it possible to buy a cheap license that doesn't violate the licensing agreement? Yes, but you're not likely to find them available on a large scale.
Kaboom! Kaboom! KABOOM!
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
2416 posts
12448 upvotes
Why do people bother with this when you can just use an activator (just make sure to get it from a non sketchy source)
May 21, 2018
700 posts
652 upvotes
supremekai wrote: GameSPOT
I guess I am dyslexic.
Don't forget to goo your attic!
Deal Expert
Feb 8, 2014
26911 posts
11347 upvotes
Socially Distanced
Jumanji12 wrote: Go to Aliexpress and pay 12CAD. equivalent of this and save $$.
Face With Tears Of Joy
In fact in Rand McNally they wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2346 posts
2897 upvotes
darknebulae wrote: Because it’s the same thing, just through stack (GameStop mentions deal is through stackcommerce, which is the rebrand of stacksocial) and those deals pop up every month on this forum. Don’t be swayed by the “GameStop” source just because some lazy content writers don’t care.

sorry, whats stacksocial? i mean aside from what i can google, whats the reputation like
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2019
2346 posts
2897 upvotes
how does the key stop working? i thought once u register it, it either works or it doesnt, u dont need to continue to enter the key everyday, so how does it stop working?
Dec 9, 2018
12 posts
31 upvotes
Orrrr go to google, type in microsoft activation scripts github and use microsofts own tools to active office/windows for free!